Sister's Only Chat : SPOT-LIGHT SHINING ...SHINE ON SISTER PURPLEMOONS

Ooooooooh, Brother Keita!:luv:

I have so much respect for you and all that you stand for. It is such an honor just to have your presence in this here thread. When I looked up and seen my most favorite couple at the top, my soul bled an ocean of joy, love, and serene peace.

It's been kind of ruff (emotionally) these passed few days. So much unchanneled energies directed my way, but when I read your observation of my character, it really shook me loose from the trance I was in. Being a moonchild with the persuasion of the sea, makes it so easy for me to be both introvert and extrovert. You say I have alot to give and "there is so much that I want to release." I guess I'm not ready yet, but when I am, I hope you are present so I can look to you and say, "Thank you, Brother Keita!"

You Are A Great Brother and where I'm from, I have not known many like you!
:heart:

Sister Watz, there is so many wonderful things I enjoy about you!

The way you have always shown love and support for us.
The kind and loving way you express your thoughts.
Your consistent, non-stoping, over-flowing spirit is like a beacon of light.

You give so much of yourself. Just thinking about it brings to mind this book i read as a child. It was called the giving tree. This beautiful tree just gave and gave and gave to her human child.. She gave so much until I thought it wouldn't have nothing else to give. Like you, it just kept right on giving. Not out of greed or self-gratification, but out of love.

Thank you Sister Watz, for all the love you giving me!:love:

Droppin in to pay mad love to the PURPLE PASSION of sista PURPLEMOONS

Congratulation enjoy da shine of da spot light as much love is tossed at ya !

Thank u for all u give and do within da wallz of this community......................

The Real Purple One!

You are the real deal, Purple. But you know that!
It's always a pleasure to come upon one of your unique poems
or run across your gracious praise of other's work.
You are a generous spirit with a heart big enough to love all of us!
Thank you for being a pillar of this Familee/Community.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back