Sister's Only Chat : SPOT-LIGHT SHINING ...SHINE ON SISTER PURPLEMOONS

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by queentswana, Apr 17, 2007.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    sista

:spinstar: PURPLE :spinstar:

I feels like sanging

Now let me tell you something sistaaaa
    you stay on my mind
    awww sista
    we're two of a kind,
    I'm something...
    I hope you KNOW that ...
    you're something tooooo

:bellydance:

(well...I tried, I'll leave the singing ...uhh ..to the singers)

When I think of the color Purple...
    I think of the Universe, ...I think of love, ...I think of YOU
    PURPLE FLOWERS... makes my heart glow,
    PURPLE RAINDROPS... makes all things grow.
    who says it best but the Prince!!

:band: :band: :band:
    SHINE ON

:heart: MY BEAUTIFUL MOON :heart:

Attached Files:

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    What's Going On Sister Purple !?? I see this is your week and you know I wasn't going to miss this !!!:terrific: We've been doing this for a while now...and like myself you have gotten progressively quieter on these forums. But I already know the deal with you, so here goes lady.

I have always found you to be mentally stimulating in your quest to have answers to questions that the norm would not ask. I have also found you to be inquisitive with a passion and drive not often found in women. (no offense to the ladies intended)

You are somewhat of a paradox in that you are quiet until the need arises to be heard, then you are a storm rolling until your mission is complete. How you could be both an introvert and extrovert is beyond me but you are.

Sometimes I sit back and recall our conversations and reflect on your balanced spirit...which is a good thing in these times. You have a lot to give and yet you hold back so much of who you are.

Well, let me congratulate you on the SPOTLIGHT SISTER OF THE WEEK !!! It is long overdue and will not go un-noticed by me ! Love Ya Lady !!:hearts4: :hearts2: :congrats:

Did I have to do this in PURPLE?...YOU KNOW I DID!!!.lol

3. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    With all you do to uplift this community, I must hand it to you... your soothing vibe can abridge a tornado to a mere gust of wind:spinstar:

:toast:

:picture:

4. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    :spinstar: :spinstar: PurpleMoons! :spinstar: :spinstar:

Okay, where do I start? Well, I must start with her poetry. It goes without saying that her rhyme scheme and meter is so smooth it seems effortless. But in addition, PurpleMoons is one of those poets who doesn't need to post a whole lot of poems for her words to be remembered. Her word choice fills your entire thought process, and adheres to your subconscious. An example of her poetic talent can be found in this piece, "Being a Black Woman Sho' Ain't Easy", http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32899 .

And in the open forum, I have to agree with what Brotha Keita had to say regarding the sister being both an introvert and an extrovert at the same time. In her responses to different threads she blends common sense, mother wit, and intelligence in a way that leaves folks with little left to say. Having folks sitting back with their mouths closed, doing some deep thinking, lol. :bullseye:

I so miss having sister Purple in Sister Chat. She's no wallflower, no, she asks questions, gives her insight--I mean she keeps the chat moving. She isn't able to get into voice chat lately due to computer problems. Please get that malfunction fixed soon, Purple!!

Congratulations Sister Purple! I'm so loving your spirit and your presence
    :welldone:

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    You are Beautiful, Sister Queen!

I loved that song too. I'm so looking forward to hearing you sing it to me in chat. Just let me know when and I will make a special trip to the library just so I can be present in chat. I know you said, "your'e not no singer" but I'll pretend you are.:wink::lol:

I love you Sister Queen!:heart:
    I always wanted my very own big Sister. Who would have thought, I'd find her in you!:couple:

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Ooooooooh, Brother Keita!:luv:

I have so much respect for you and all that you stand for. It is such an honor just to have your presence in this here thread. When I looked up and seen my most favorite couple at the top, my soul bled an ocean of joy, love, and serene peace.

It's been kind of ruff (emotionally) these passed few days. So much unchanneled energies directed my way, but when I read your observation of my character, it really shook me loose from the trance I was in. Being a moonchild with the persuasion of the sea, makes it so easy for me to be both introvert and extrovert. You say I have alot to give and "there is so much that I want to release." I guess I'm not ready yet, but when I am, I hope you are present so I can look to you and say, "Thank you, Brother Keita!"

You Are A Great Brother and where I'm from, I have not known many like you!
    :heart:

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Heyyy Sister Spicy Chocolate!

I must give props where props is due...... You add all the right flavors to this community, which makes it an honor to give something back. Even if its just a little uplifting. I do what I do just to keep you here with us.....:luv:

:heart:

8. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Sister Watz, there is so many wonderful things I enjoy about you!

The way you have always shown love and support for us.
    The kind and loving way you express your thoughts.
    Your consistent, non-stoping, over-flowing spirit is like a beacon of light.

You give so much of yourself. Just thinking about it brings to mind this book i read as a child. It was called the giving tree. This beautiful tree just gave and gave and gave to her human child.. She gave so much until I thought it wouldn't have nothing else to give. Like you, it just kept right on giving. Not out of greed or self-gratification, but out of love.

Thank you Sister Watz, for all the love you giving me!:love:

9. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Droppin in to pay mad love to the PURPLE PASSION of sista PURPLEMOONS

Congratulation enjoy da shine of da spot light as much love is tossed at ya !

Thank u for all u give and do within da wallz of this community......................

10. OldSoul

OldSoul Permanent Black Man PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Staying Alive
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +976