Spoken Word : Spoken Word Forum Fully Functional!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello Family,

The Spoken Word Forum should be fully functional now, able to accept your large file uploads.

You will notice that some Family Members have "Spoken Word" included in their posts (in the area where their name, location, number of posts is located), with a link to the Spoken Word forum. These are the Family Members that have graciously given prizes or something similar to the forum. They will be receiving 6 months of Spoken Word access / participation at no cost ($30.00 value). If you've done this and don't see this designation under your username, please let me know. This 6 month period won't begin until the "free" time has expired (in about 2 weeks).

For those that want to take part in this forum but don't fall into the group above, you will have to pay $30.00 for 6 months of access. I will be providing more information regarding how you can do this in the next day or so. Once you've paid this fee, you will also have "Spoken Word" next to your username.

This fee ($5.00 per month) is to cover the bandwidth costs associated with uploading/downloading the sound files (they're very large, approximately 2MB for 80 seconds of sound), as well as disk space to store them. At this point, there is no limit on the number of files you can upload / download, or their size.

In the meantime, enjoy the free access. Please make sure that you can upload/download files with no problem. During my tests I found that it seemed like the upload was just sitting there, but if you don't receive an error message ... be patient with it and you will be returned to your thread after upload (as usual).

If you do experience difficulty, just post in the Spoken Word forum and one of us will help walk you through it.

One last thing, while there will be no banned words, topics, etc., in the Spoken Word forum, please refrain from including flows that may be considered "way over the edge," until we have the doors locked (again, for about 2 weeks).

Of course if you have any questions, concerns or problems, you may post them here.

Destee

I'm still not understanding Bishop ... Kemetstry.

Are you saying because you came up with the questions for the forum birthday party, you shouldn't have to pay to take part in the Spoken Word forum?

I have no intention of ever charging our Moderators for anything that this forum offers. You all give so much of yourselves willingly, with no financial compensation ... please ... I wish I could do more for you.

Am I understanding this properly?

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back