Black Spirituality Religion : Spirituality Identification

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Jaya Makara, May 29, 2013.

1. Jaya Makara

Jaya Makara Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +136
    As a student of Truth I sat and read a lot of different posts. A lot of perspectives and perceptions. My job is not to sway a vote or cast out negative vibes. I just do not identify with DOGMA and because religion can not sustain without DOGMA, I take no part in religion.

According to Hindu practices as well as Kemetic practices, religion is a man made creation and pre-dates back to about 5,000 years ago also known as the Bronze Age. (Give or take a few thousand) After the invasion of Kemet. Understand what is known now as the Book of the Dead which was not actually called that named was changed after Alexander and Napoleon went destroying information and hiding the TRUTH. This book contains life and the practices of Ma'at and how we once lived as a people.

We are forced to believe that certain practices are that of this so called "devil" or Lucifer as they term him. I do not believe in spook-ism. No red horned devil is going to "demonize" me. But ancient practices such as Masonry and Kabballah were all once used for the betterment of our people. It was used for healing.

For me my bible is not one of a version written by a gay King but that of the Tehuti Oracles named the Metu Neter. For Egyptian texts pre-dates religion and it's practices by thousands of years. For one is taught 10 commandments where there are 42.

Religion was given to us by the oppressors and I refuse to follow any religion given to me by a slave master. I may live in this world but I will not be of this world. And as Dr. Clarke said it best "I question the intelligence of anyone who thinks everything in the bible is true or supposed to be true."

Our minds are like garden and what we put in is what we get out. Instead of reading third grade watered down junk I'd rather go to the original literature and the original text. But that's just me.

2. Khem Allah

Khem Allah Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    In the Name of Allah, Our Saviour, Who came in the Person of

Master Fard Muhammad

the SUPREME BEING of the Universe to Whom Holy Praises Are Due Forever

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As Salaam Alaikum to my beautiful Black family throughout the hells of white devil America. My prayer is that our Saviour Allah bless each of you and your families with Divine protection and guidance throughout the day. We need Him more than ever today for we are in the belly of a blue-eyed beast.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Salaam Alaikum to all!

Thanks for your perspectives Ms. Makara! Your diligent efforts to transcend the poisonous Christianity of white devil civilization are commendable. Indeed, ex-slaves of America should break free from the mental death caused by blue-eyed devil Christianity. Separation from their beliefs, ideals and way of life is the beginning of great wisdom for the newly awake Black Nation of the 21st century.

Salaam!

Remember folks, SEPARATION from the white devil system is the only solution.

The Restrictive Law as taught by the Messenger is our success! And, as long as we are living strictly in accordance with his teachings, we, the Black Nation, will be successful.

As Salaam Alaikum to the TRUE believers in Allah's Holy Messenger Elijah Muhammad (PBUH). It is always an honor to interact with you.

3. Youko

Youko Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Destroyer
    Ratings:
    +47
    "Religion Is 4 Those Who Are Afraid Of Goin 2 Hell"
    "Spirituality Is 4 Those Who've Ben There"

4. THE DARKSIDE RISES

THE DARKSIDE RISES Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7