Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Warfare in High Places

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by thePreacher, Mar 31, 2012.

1. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Ephesians 6:12 suggests our real enemies in this world are not flesh and blood, but rather "spiritual warfare in high places". Since most black folks are Christians, I assume most of you have heard the Christian interpretation of this verse, which is that Paul was warning about literal devils and demons. The purpose of this thread is to present another interpretation --- one not conforming to Christian doctrine but which, nevertheless, is consistent with biblical scripture.

Ephesians 6:12 - "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

There are a number of threads here on Destee.com about the murder of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmerman. There are also at least two which talk about the murder of a 68 year old black veteran, Kenneth Chamberlain, by police who first broke into his house, and then tasered the ill, old, man before shooting him. And, of course, over the years, there have been many such threads because men, usually white, in positions of authority killing unarmed black men is nothing new here in the land of the free and the home of the brave.

Why do so many men, black as well as white, kill so many unarmed black people yet think they acted in self-defense?

Where is this irrational fear coming from considering that some of those men -- such as Kenneth Chamberlain --- are visually, obviously, not capable of physically threatening anyone with a gun and a badge and the considerable firepower of the state standing behind them?

The police are arrogant, self-righteous, hypocrites, no doubt. But, there is a method to their madness.

They do what they do because our handlers not only allow it, but encourage it. The cops are taught to use deadly force if they think their life, or the life of a fellow officer, is at risk. Which is a license to kill because the police --- being arrogant, self-righteous, hypocrites --- are programmed like most of the rest of America to think black men are always a threat.

Who are these handlers who are programming not just cops, not just neighborhood watch cop-wannabes, but all Americans, to fear and kill the Other?

I'll get to that shortly.

Here is a link to a page which would be hilarious if not for the fact that it accurately reflects the beliefs of the George Zimmermans, and the cops who murdered Kenneth Chamberlain. It is satire, but a lot of visitors mistake it as a white supremacist site because it so accurately reflects the purely idiotic mindset of the many bigots out there who think the only good black man is a dead one:

http://christwire.org/2010/11/blacks-are-scary-more-so-at-night/

Now, I hope you noticed that, all over this site, religion --- Christianity to be exact --- is an ubiquitous element of this battle for the hearts and minds [should I say souls?] of men. It is not coincidence that conservatives and klansmen [same diffference] have chosen Christianity as their religion of choice. This is more than just racism.

This is the "spiritual warfare in high places" which Paul was talking about in Ephesians 6:12

So, who are these handlers of ours? Who are these homicidal maniacs?

Jesus taught by their fruit you shall know them. So, from whose branches in our world is the fruit of Hate, instead of Love, growing?

Well, a while back, journalist Seymour Hersh did an expose about certain monsters who hide in the shadows while functioning as puppeteers of US foreign policy:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/20/AR2011012006090.html

There is also a book entitled "Armies of God: a study in Militant Christianity", authored by Iain Buchanan, which talks about these handlers of ours and how they are orchestrating US policy foreign and domestic:

http://www.dnaindia.com/lifestyle/interview_evangelical-christianity-devils-in-high-places_1524855-all

Unfortunately, the religion of choice among you, my fellow black Americans, also happens to be the religion of choice amoung our handlers.

Wake Up.

And, while you are waking up, you might want to ask yourself a relevant question. If Christ wants you to be a Christian, why didn't he start a new religion and call it Christianity while he was walking the earth as a man for 33 some odd years?

Yeah, I know. Christians teach that their religion is the religion of Christ.

Again, Wake Up.

There is nowhere in your bible which says that Jesus started a new religion. Quite to the contrary, your bible says explicitly that no one had even thought of calling the disciples of Jesus Christians until years after Jesus was crucified and resurrected [Acts 11:26].

Jesus was a Jew all his mortal life. He was baptised by a Jew, John the Baptist. As a matter of fact, all of his disciples, even the black sheep Judas, were Jews.

Yet, after Jesus ceased to walk the earth as a man, here comes this _new_ religion calling itself Christianity. It changes the Jewish sabbath from Saturday to Sunday, declares its two highest holy days to be Christmas and Easter [holidays with a long European pagan history behind them], and setups its religious capital in, not Jerusalem, but Rome --- the home of the very soldiers who arrested, beat, then hung until dead Jesus the Christ.

Then, later, followers of this anti-Christ religion send missionaries all over the world, invariably accompanied by armed soldiers, to convert your ancestors. Which is why you, now, cling to this anti-Christ Christianity with unmatched zeal.

Yet, you ain't figured out yet that you are the victim of spiritual warface in high places?

[COLOR=#141414][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#141414][FONT=Verdana]Wake Up. This ain't rocket science.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

2. MsVeraisblessed

MsVeraisblessed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,148
    Grandma warned me bout this. Yes we are fighting against demons..those policeman got their orders from demons and they are demons themselves..
    We are up against the devil everyday, night and minute,..and it will not stop until it has destroyed every innocent bodies.

3. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    If by demons and the devil you mean spirits of evil, I agree.

I avoid using the devil made me do it excuse because it leaves too much room for mortals to avoid accepting responsiblity for their wicked ways.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blackman spiritual warfare