Spiritual Sexuality Vagina Power

Alexyss Tylor

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2007
Sister Alexyss Tylor - Spiritual Sexuality Vagina Power

Every Sunday @ 6 pm ET

Click Here to Enter ~~> OUR ONLINE CLASSROOMhttp://destee.com/chat

Destee I want to thank you so much for giving me this opportunity to share my views on Spiritual Sexuality. I am doing an introductory class on Vagina Power and Penis Power to help the black woman and the black man realize the Spiritual Sexual Energy in our Sex Organs to reach our Divine State.We will start with Vagina Core Energetics and Chakras.

:flamet: :flamet: :flamet:​

Book Vagina Power Etheric Anatomy by Alexyss K. Tylor

SEE YOU THERE!!! EVERY SUNDAY @ 6 pm ET

Sister Alexyss Tylor - Atlanta Public Access TV

www.alexyssktylorvaginapower.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
CLICK HERE TO ENTER OUR ONLINE CLASSROOM
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I look forward to this class as well.

The Christian taboos I grew up with did not help me attain to a healthy view of this most divine gift as I struggled in vain to suppress what I'd been taught was evil. The power will not be suppressed. It will express itself with or without my consent and direction. So I am trying to learn all I can about how to channel rather than suppress this most precious energy. It is my energy. Those who taught me to fear it are threatened by any energy I possess.

I hope others of us will discover that making peace with out sexuality is an integral step in reclaiming our African spiritual heritage.

Ase

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back