Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Relationship Help Needed

Nisa

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 25, 2004
MICHIGAN
I have a question. I don't know if this is the right forum for it or not. I'm talking to this older brother, that I am very very interested in pursuing a long term relationship with. However we have two different religious backgrounds. He..Christian..upbringing. Me...Muslim upbringing. I wanted to get some suggestions on how we could both be spiritual without arguing over religious beliefs, even though I know it will happen, but they can be hopefully kept to a minimum, without neither of us disrespecting each other's religions. :thinking: Because I want us to be able to pray together, things like that. Help would be appreciated. Ty so much :)

Nisa said:
I have a question. I don't know if this is the right forum for it or not. I'm talking to this older brother, that I am very very interested in pursuing a long term relationship with. However we have two different religious backgrounds. He..Christian..upbringing. Me...Muslim upbringing. I wanted to get some suggestions on how we could both be spiritual without arguing over religious beliefs, even though I know it will happen, but they can be hopefully kept to a minimum, without neither of us disrespecting each other's religions. :thinking: Because I want us to be able to pray together, things like that. Help would be appreciated. Ty so much :)

Amos:3:3: Can two walk together, except they be agreed?

Your friend does not serve Allah he doesn’t serve the Most High GOD, which is the GOD of the Old Testaments. Your friend has chosen to serve a lesser. All you can do if you truly like this person is to ban talking about religion all together. Or you must make a choice between him and your GOD.

Why do you feel you need to pray together?

Hello How Are

Nisa said:

OverStand SomeThing If You Can Ok .
There Really No Diffrence Between Islam And Christianity . This Is The Real Deal . But There Teacher Imaan / Minister Teach That They Are . Asking Advise From A Christian Or A Muslim Forum Is A Mistake Is A Very Big Mistake . I Suggest You And The Brother Sit Down Together And Read The Quraan And Bible From The Beginning Chapter By Chapter Verse By Verse . And Respect Each Other Belief / Faith , And The Rest With Take Care Of Itself ... Food For Though Never Walk Into Lion Den With A MeatSuit On ...
Bewear All The Story's And Testimony's That Follow . I Wish You Luck

Doesnt matter if your Christian and hes Muslum, in the end, you both have the same Jesus. Go for it.
You dont need luck Dear, what you need is a heart full of LOVE, and dont listen to anyone or anything except YOUR heart.
Just imagine, when we all get to Heaven, they;ll be people there from every nation, kindren, tongue.
Food for thought, I truly believe when two people let religion come between them, they just may end up loosing the one true love of their life. God brought you two together for a reason :) again,You Go Girl!!!!!!

IssaEl21 said:
OverStand SomeThing If You Can Ok .
There Really No Diffrence Between Islam And Christianity . This Is The Real Deal . But There Teacher Imaan / Minister Teach That They Are . Asking Advise From A Christian Or A Muslim Forum Is A Mistake Is A Very Big Mistake . I Suggest You And The Brother Sit Down Together And Read The Quraan And Bible From The Beginning Chapter By Chapter Verse By Verse . And Respect Each Other Belief / Faith , And The Rest With Take Care Of Itself ... Food For Though Never Walk Into Lion Den With A MeatSuit On ...
Bewear All The Story's And Testimony's That Follow . I Wish You Luck
As the books are written, there is a profound difference between Islam and Christianity.
One book causes you to serve and worship Allah and Allah only with vary, vary strong promotion of that concept. Another book causes you to worship the Son of Allah and or worship the Son as being Allah.

And she evidentially overstands this or the question would have never been raised.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back