Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Orgasm

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by truetothecause, Aug 20, 2009.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Ever had one:?:

I have and I talked about mine during this weeks Thursday nites Meeting.

M.E.

:hearts2:

2. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    there was this one time

after I ate a handful of magic mushrooms.... I'd say it was spiritually orgasmic... but nothing since then.

:em0100::10200:

3. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings SiS phynxofkmt and Thanks for Sharing!

Allow me tho to RE~direct yours and others THINKING in terms of what I mean by "Spiritual Orgasm". Seems maybe you did not listen to the meeting and what I shared about this.

When I talk of Spiritual Orgasm, I'm talking about the FEELING I get when receiving information from the Spiritual realm. I'm referring to that sense of PURE JOY AND POWER I get when I am able to see Self clearer, learn something about self that allows other pieces of information to fall into place and make sense.
    There are times when that happens, that I experience what I am calling a "Spiritual Orgasm". I could liken it to what people who hold the title of 'Christian' experience when they get the 'holy ghost' and began to "shout". It may also be likened to experiences people have called an "ah ha" moment and in that moment, they FEEL a sense of "perfect peace" and overstanding of something they worked to UNDERstand. They now OVERstand beyond a shadow of a doubt what they were seeking to KNOW.

I am NOT referring to anything dealing with drug use as you have indicated and would not want people to walk away from this topic and chalk it up to "she's high".
    I imagine many may consider experiences they've had while ingesting certain substances as the same yet, this is more about SPIRITUAL REVELATIONS and the FEELING one gets when that happens.
    I call it SPIRITUAL ORGASM as my Spirit becomes overwhelmed with a sense of PURE PEACE and my body is FILLED with PURE JOY...with some REVELATIONS.

M.E.

4. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Sis TTTC

I only meant to share a smile and a laugh with you. Not to encourage illlicit drug use. But the experience itself was quite real I assure you and I still speak of it to this day. The use of hallucinagens in spiritual quests in not uncommon, historically, so I don't believe that it devalues my experience in the least.

I do commonly get a surge so to speak, that sounds similar to your spiritual orgasm, when I'm downloading or receiving data / guidance. So we're on the same page I'm sure.

I did listen to your show, but it didn't bring me to this subject. Will check back later.

5. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hey SiS Phynxofkmt

I DID get a smile and a laugh as I listened to you. I also became concerned that others reading both of us will get lost in our sauce and ONLY focus on drug use as a form of attaining Spiritual Orgasms and/or Revelations.

and YES...when 'downloading or receiving' Spiritual Knowledge's is what I'm referring to. For me, I DO have Orgasms as this is happening. It is very POWER-FILLED for me and I was wondering if others had similar experiences.

M.E.

6. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Sisters TTC and the Phynx,

Lol@ magic 'shrooms'.

Unfortunately I have not yet had the opportunity to experience this what sounds like a blissful moment; however, if I was to guess what it would feel like, it would be along the lines of feeling my soul contracting and expanding at the same time for what seems like an eternity and I am able to experience the universe with my whole being and not just my eyes; it is at this point that I would receive messages.

And because I do have a silly sense of humor, my mind then suggests that I would lose feeling in my extremities for a few hours afterwards and instead of reaching for a cigarette, I would reach for herbal tea.

If I may ask, when you both mention downloading information, is this in the form of symbols, or spoken word?

Best wishes,
    Alexandra

7. phynxofkemet

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    From my account

sometimes Queen Alex, I allow myself to go with a feeling and it produces a place or scene and when I return from the visit I have information about people, or places that I didn't have before. Other times, I download during an activity: painting and writing music are my two favorite vehicles.

Sometimes, if I need to learn how to do something, I will make the request to my highest self and then download the info later, or find a resource that allows me to learn it.

Staring at the stars helps quite a bit. I tried meditation in the standard way, ya know, sitting still, breathing, etc.... and usually I don't get too much of anything. But if I do something that I really enjoy or can raise my emotional vibration about, then presto! there it is. I'm inclined to believe that meditation benefits males more than females, but maybe that's cuz they need more practice listening :em2300:

8. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Greetings SiS Alexandra and Thanks for Sharing!

I speak often of experiencing my self Living AND Dying, Laughing and Crying...AT THE SAME TIME....
    I've come to know everything is both/and AND I tend to Experience that Both/And Reality more often than not. And it is as you describe with experiencing things with your WHOLE BE~ing..all SENSES active/activated ....on ALL Levels (Spirit, Societal, Communal, Familial and Individual RELATIONSHIPS) and YES it is then the RECEIVING of the messages about SELF that is REvealed to Me.....as I Journey inside ME (Mama Earth and ALL that she brings and SHE is all that WE speak of here...now) that brings me the most Pleasurable experience.

Imagine if you will, you have been pondering or have asked for information regarding a particular relationship which you are involved. You have been seeking KNOWLEDGE of the purpose of a 'thing' and in the course of daily activities (whatever they are for you) if COMES....and several pieces of experiences connect and you KNOW that which your Spirit was seeking ...and it all made SENSE!

This does happen for me on a daily. While I have the teas, and cleaners and access to healthy foods and information for healthcare, I do not use them. I do not sit with the intent to meditate tho I meditate all the time....always thinking and Spiritually tuned/charged while living the 'bad' side ...at the same time.
    At times, most times, when the REvelation come, they are of the sort Brother God MetaSaience describe. I am in commune with SELF and ALL parts of SELF.....inside where the third eye looks.....in the Darkness that is an Abyss. The most powerful orgasm's come when I am deep inside of it ..seeing the core of it....all...and Power of Purpose Burst through and I POP

For me it Comes in Imagines and the Sensation of BE~ing ....somewhere else when the info is downloaded....The 'downloading' for me REpresents what I shared above. And....just as I have Deep Spiritual Highs....So have I the Lows. When I'm experiencing that 'low' the POP happens and the lows make sense. The lows being those experiences that hurt as opposed to helping....those things referred as 'negative' vs. 'positive'.....part of the POP is the Recognition of the positive inherent in the negative experiences and interactions.

Hope that makes sense

M.E.