Black History Culture : Spirirtual of hope

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Feb 9, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    If you read the stories of our ancestors WESTERN EXPERIENCE, then you would realize we were NECK DEEP SURROUNDED by WHITE PEOPLE.

Any SLIGHT MISUNDERSTANDING or DISLIKE meant we were GONE or DONE.

And INDEED that DID HAPPEN. I wonder how our ANCESTORS SURVIVED. DID they JOIN RANKS with WESTERN NATIVES. A GREAT MYSTERY.

But some of ANCESTORS being AROUND HARD and HARSH WHITE PEOPLE didnt get a CHANCE to SEE THEIR OWN PEOPLE.

When it DID it became a TREAT and a MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.

Later to be used this FIRST CONTACT to HELP OUR PEOPLE BUILD LONGER ROOTS in the NATION.

It gave them HOPE.

I remeber one of our ANCESTORS who went to GIVE BLACK PEOPLE in AMERICA and AMERICA the NATION ITSELF MORE ROOTS hope said he was DEEPLY INSPIRED by the VOICES of a TRAVELLING CHOIR.

Their VOICES were like ANGELS in HEAVEN.

It may not be CONSIDERED TOO MUCH TODAY (PERHAPS CONSIDERED GOSPEL JUNK based on the WHITE MAN'S RELIGION. Forgive THEM for NOW they were still LEARNING what WORKS and WHAT DOESNT) with our AUDIO CONVIENCES but it was GREATLY RECEIVED especially if you are STRUGGLING after SLAVERY ENDED with NOTHING (NO FOOD, NO CLOTHING for ALL THE TYPES of SEASONAL WEATHER, NO SHELTER) but HOPE and MEMBERS in the COMMUNITY the OLDER ADULTS who would TOUGH it OUT for the YOUNG among US.

Again their EFFORT was REWARDED with a GENERATION of CREATIVITY from their own SONS and DAUGHTERS to this NATION which HELPED US GROW and also RUTHLESS WHITE to FUND RUTHLESS THINGS post SLAVERY to this DAY.

But take that AS A MYSTERY.

That's HOW TOUGH THING WERE. They were REAL EVENTS in OUR HISTORY. They STILL HAPPEN TODAY.

SO who were some of these INSPIRATIONAL PEOPLE. They HELPED SET a GENERATION to ACTION. To show that WE CAN BE MUCH in this NATION. And it seemingly WORKED.

We have the HISTORY DOCUMENTS PROVING IT.

They RISKED THEIR LIVES for US and it WORKED. These MEN and WOMEN.

Today I wish to THANK YOU. Of COURSE every generation needs their own and whatever FORM it takes let the GENERATION to COME find something HONORABLE to EXPRESS.

and RUTHLESS WHITE want US TO BASH SINGING these DAYS.

SO RUTHLESS WHITE can CLAIM THIS AS HIS OWN like the CURSED CITIZENS did during the CIVIL WAR.

I will TELL YOU as this ARTICLE SAID, THEY CAN BE USED to WIN the BATTLE.

But I TALK FOOLISH STUFF ANYWAY.

Oh well

2. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    @@@@