Black People : Spider Man's Melanin suit

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MenNefer, May 6, 2007.

1. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Took my sons to see spider man and again it appears someone knows more about us and our relationship with melanin ( it's properties) than a crucial number of us do.

2. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    When I saw that suit, I pondered the choice of color, as I sat there watching the movie. Yes, that melanin suit was quite a force of nature, wasn't it?

3. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    haven't see it yet but i will

yes i agree

but noticed how the brush it off by saying it's his

"DARKSIDE"

wow

yes they "know" what they're doing

don't be fooled

but if you're shut off

you won't get it

thank you

MenNefer

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    A strange black entity from another world bonds with Peter Parker

this was listed in the plotline

see it for yourself

Plot Outline:

A strange black entity from another world bonds with Peter Parker and causes inner turmoil as he contends with new villains, temptations, and revenge.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0413300/

5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    no things new

We must overstand that we are the super wo/man whom they speak of . We are capable of interacting with the sun and cultivating energy with the melanin in our system . Even the story of super man involves a man (heru) coming from another star system(orion, oranos, or heaven) to this planet and he arrive to the plantet heru,moses,via the space,nun,nunet,water etc as a result of termiol within the homeland . He arrives alone in a sham or craft,similar to the ficitious moses arriving in the cradle afloat or alone.YOU and MeNefer are correct Mista So'Ja . WE must begin to learn and culitivate these natural ablities that everyones seems to acknowledge and take seriously. The Greastest stories ever told are about are ancestors. That's why we cannot get enough of them.

6. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Peace Destee Fam!

I was wondering how many people were going to pick up on Spidey's "melaninated" suit. Then after wearing the suit for a minute, he looks like he should be singing backup for Marilyn Manson.

Venom as he is called in the comic books, is an extraterrestrial parasite or symbiote. Ironically a symbiote, in the greek means companion or "live together."

Keep in mind the orginal colors of the Spidey suit. They remind us what this means in the scene where Spiderman jumps directly in front the American flag. So who is marvel suggesting America's "posion" or venom is? Who is "taking over" america?

7. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Organic Semiconductor

They had spidey dancin at the jazz club..boppin when he walked holdin his johnson....and I don't think I've seen that many black people lingering around in the background in any of the other 2 movies. And as Carol barnes and countless other "so- called" nuerotic africentrist have masterfully explained, this semi-conductor has sensitivities/conductance to vibrations /sound and the various spectrums of light...emotions..psychism. The story is fictitiously weaved to fit the plot but the science is clear...http://www.tightrope.it/nicolaus/13.htm

Meta....I saw that ..yes they are still furtively trying to demonize us.

Carol Barnes writes "...your mental processes (brain power) are controlled by the same chemical that gives Black humans their superior physical (athletics, rhythmic dancing) abilities. This chemical...is Melanin!" The abundance of melanin in Black humans produces a superior organism both mentally and physically. Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites, and demonstrate more advanced cognitive skills than their white counterparts because of their abundance of melanin. Melanin is the neuro-chemical basis for what is called "SOUL" in Black people. Melanin refines the nervous system in such a way that messages from the brain reach other areas of the body more rapidly in Black people than in other. In the same way Blacks excel in athletics, Blacks can excel in all other areas as well (like they did in the past!) once the road blocks are removed. In his book, The Developmental Psychology of the Black Child, Dr. Amos Wilson uses test results taken from the research of WHITE social scientists to show that, contrary to being inferior to whites, Black children in particular show superior psychomotor development over European children: "Whenever motor differences between white and black American infants have been noted in research literature, the black babies have been advanced in comparison with the whites. ... this is also the case with black children of other nationalities, particularly of African origin." 1 "The African babies actually seemed to have been born at a more advanced stage of development, since many of their activities at less than a week corresponded to those performed by European children aged four to eight weeks." (emphasis added) Comparisons in this study show the following difference between these groups:2

Taken from : http://suzar.com/BOTW/BOTW-ch5a-pages53-54.html