Spicy Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as "babysitting" is concerned...

OmowaleX said:
I probably should leave this alone but look how you conveniently take my statement OUT OF CONTEXT to prove me WRONG.

Furthermore, what does this have to do with my COMPLAINT in regards to being called a KNEEGROW??!

You have a proven tendency whenever I speak of a problem with a moderator to SHIFT THE BLAME and find some fault with me. As you have done with others.

For one, I did NOT know she is married. So how can I KNOW i am speaking of someone's family.

And this you use as proof, disregardly my first part of the statement which is a RESPONSE to being FALSELY ACCUSED of having a preference for "droopy eyed "Latinas".

But do what you do. I dont expect any more than that.

This IS quite ironic considering I AM one of the few BROTHERS that is subscribing to this site that was around BEFORE the drama hit the fan between YOU and brother jacuma.

I have WATCHED as YOU have banished other BROTHERS who YOU also prompted to voice their "concerns" only to jump on them in a rabid manner and attack them personally.

Before you "banish" me as well, please honor my request and discontinue my premium membership and remove my link from your home page.

I choose to wash my hands of any further foolishness and hypocrisy coming from YOU.

OM.

OmowaleX said:
I probably should leave this alone but look how you conveniently take my statement OUT OF CONTEXT to prove me WRONG.

Furthermore, what does this have to do with my COMPLAINT in regards to being called a KNEEGROW??!

You have a proven tendency whenever I speak of a problem with a moderator to SHIFT THE BLAME and find some fault with me. As you have done with others.

For one, I did NOT know she is married. So how can I KNOW i am speaking of someone's family.

And this you use as proof, disregardly my first part of the statement which is a RESPONSE to being FALSELY ACCUSED of having a preference for "droopy eyed "Latinas".

But do what you do. I dont expect any more than that.

The two of you have had a long-standing feud, going back and forth intermittently, for many months.

You have suggested that she is something other than a child of God, and she has done the same to you.

You have talked of her loved ones, and she has talked of yours.

You both are guilty of doing this to each other ... and this has everything to do with your complaint.

That's my point ... and i agree ... we should probably let this go, as the evidence speaks for itself.

:heart:

Destee

OmowaleX said:
This IS quite ironic considering I AM one of the few BROTHERS that is subscribing to this site that was around BEFORE the drama hit the fan between YOU and brother jacuma.

I have WATCHED as YOU have banished other BROTHERS who YOU also prompted to voice their "concerns" only to jump on them in a rabid manner and attack them personally.

Before you "banish" me as well, please honor my request and discontinue my premium membership and remove my link from your home page.

I choose to wash my hands of any further foolishness and hypocrisy coming from YOU.

OM.

Brother O ... i've removed your link, and your Premium Membership status will automatically run out, when it runs out.

I appreciate all of the support you've given, and am sorry you feel the way you do.

Wishing you all the best.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Sister Destee

Destee said:
Brother O ... i've removed your link, and your Premium Membership status will automatically run out, when it runs out.

I appreciate all of the support you've given, and am sorry you feel the way you do.

Wishing you all the best.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Since I cannot find the thread I addressed to you in the Open Forum, I will use this one for a "Management" concern.

First of all, thanks for honoring my request regarding my premium membership status and web site link.

Secondly, I attempted to update my email address for those who desire to contact me since I can no longer send or recieve PM's. I attempted twice and cannot use the "OmowaleX" profile because I have not recieved the link to confirm my email.

Third, I noticed that my "rep points" are now at zero. Since I have not been technially "banned" and requested a change in membership status, this concerns me. But that's okay. No explanation is required or needed.

Fourth, since it's not visible to me, can you provide the link to the thread entitled "Sister Destee". It seems to be "hidden" from view and I would appreciate it I can at least view it.

Thanks for your understanding.
Brother Omowale.

Fourth, since it's not visible to me, can you provide the link to the thread entitled "Sister Destee". It seems to be "hidden" from view and I would appreciate it I can at least view it.

Thanks for your understanding.
Brother Omowale.

Here it is Brother Omowalex. It's in the Management, rules, and violators forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back