Black People : SPETEMBER 11, 2011 ~~~~ WE ARE HERE RGHT NOW TODAY! RGHT!!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by butterfly#1, Sep 11, 2011.

1. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    BIG WORDS- BIG HEADS- BIG PERSONALITIES- ...BIG EGOS, WOW, SLOW DOWN...

There's so much of that here. Big words and other stuff. Its ok, I just figure its the intellects speaking to each other
    ..while our race is trying to ingest all the wonderful and inspiring information from the past and what should be done in the future thats shared here.. how do we just try to get some good living in today?

This IS about "Black Perspective"...it just all came down on me , thinking about 9/11 and how short life is. People need to be happy! Not content, but HAPPY, at this time in their lives, all this talk about Blacks doing this and not that ..that is so far on the distant horizon so farrrrrrrrrrrrrr away. HOW can we as a race, regardless of which tribe, region, south, central...wherever,... reflect on today. while leaving something for the next generation to chew on to survive then. We are here right now, and no one knows when this world ends...Its ends for each of us, when we die. Thats when the world ends!

On this day of reflection of September 11, 2001. Have you ever thought, what a sad day it will be when we lose any of us here. No matter the disagreements, anger, hatred and no matter how senseless and ignorant some of the things we say to each other. No one want to see that. Debates, I love them. But ****....about everything (and) about nothing?
    I wish on this day, we would look out over our community and just say to one person (more would be nice).......

"Brother/Sister, I'm glad you're here. My life is better because you are here"!

I've only been here since 'May' of this year. I would miss the hell out of each of you I've read, and dialogue with during this short time period. You've all made my life richer for being in it on whatever level.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    one day some day we all would come to know this and love each other .
    I believe that time will come once we all revisit the past and what's before
    us and into the future we will see we need each other .

3. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Sisters: Destee, Drea, Proverbs31, Remby, MsInterpret,candeesweet, Cherryblossom,Blaklioness, Feather, all of you have made my life richer for being here today!
    Brothers: Clyde, Rich, Oldsoul, Enki, Nixprophet, Jamesfromphilly, Chinelo, Abstract 219, Monetary, LilPea, Son of Ra, Shikamaura, Chuck, Mike, Full
    Speed..
    If I've left out anyone, I apologize,everyone I see here daily is important in my life. And of course, I love this community!
    My life is much richer for you being in it. Thanks