Black Poetry : Spending More

Happy Valentine everyone

Khasm13 my warrior brother...laughing 2..yeah your flow (making wave) put me in the mode to flow this...smiling...:heart: Would you be mine Valentine :)...thank you for the love

mzblkangel my sistah..thank you for the love:heart:..yes moeny can not buy the thing we all need the most...comfort..and time with the ones we care for ...thank you sister

gempis my sistah..laughing again..yes charging up the credit card..for quality time:)..i want more then things....thank you for the love:heart:

$$RICH$$ my brother ..smiling like alway i am right now :)...Would you be mine Valentine:)..thank you for the love

watzinaname my sistah..thank you for the love..yes it so true...nothing can take the place of time spend...with someone specail..it is indeed very precious..thank you for the love:heart:

Thank yo family for the love:heart:

Happy Valentine to everyone:heart:

Be ya valentine
sweet & divine
lay da chocolate
kiss and gentle
caress
hand u da roses
as i pose my heart
i'll be da valentine
to ya heart
as we dance
in da dark
click lights off
music play
dancin in warmth
dis valentine day
yes ......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back