Black Spirituality Religion : Spells

I wouldn't say I cast spells as such, however, I work with all of the above to draw certain energies and situations into my life. For me its a case of having total comprehension of how energy works and using that knowledge to manipulate those forces of energy. I guess I call it 'energy manipulation'. When I use terms such as "spells", witchcraft, etc, it causes a deep divide and misunderstanding in comprehension for the average person in learning about something which forms the whole basis of their existence. After-all, we are ALL the elements of the universe fire (electrical synapses in the brain), air (breath) water (blood/fluids), earth (flesh) and spirit.

Do you know of any energy work that I can use to bring safety and security within my family?

Love, Peace!

I wouldn't say I cast spells as such, however, I work with all of the above to draw certain energies and situations into my life. For me its a case of having total comprehension of how energy works and using that knowledge to manipulate those forces of energy. I guess I call it 'energy manipulation'. When I use terms such as "spells", witchcraft, etc, it causes a deep divide and misunderstanding in comprehension for the average person in learning about something which forms the whole basis of their existence. After-all, we are ALL the elements of the universe fire (electrical synapses in the brain), air (breath) water (blood/fluids), earth (flesh) and spirit.

Do you know of any energy work that I can use to bring safety and security within my family?

Love, Peace!

blackeyed peas in all corners of the house....

Burning "Fiery Wall of Protection" incense in the house provides just that...

Burning white candles anoited with protection oil....white candles provide positive vibrations

of course ritual work for protection is always a good idea....

Doc, you covered the basics when it comes to working. What else are you suggesting? I like to use cornmeal or arrowroot. I have found that the use of three candles in a triangle shape or 5 candles in a pentagram enhances the work. I keeps me some frankincense around at all times, as well as, some cinnamon or ginger.

Anything else I would provide is proprietary information and will cost ya to know. I will add I like to set lights, learn this from me granny.

Blackbird

Do you know of any energy work that I can use to bring safety and security within my family?Love, Peace!

Depends on just actually what you trying to do and accomplish.

Blackbird