Black Spirituality Religion : Speed of Consiuosness

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
Sitting in a haze of weed and Adderall I stumbled on a crazy thought, this of course let to questions.Next thing you know I am thinking of the proper instruments to measure this form of energy. Can it even be measured? How fast does it travel?

As we evolve we can clearly see the velocity or speed of Consiousness accelerates over time, sorta like the (insert Scientific theory here) effect, basically it speeds up over time. The Prehistoric age age proves this, the dinosaurs were of large mass but there intelligence did not match. This led me to the thought that Consiousness Implodes probably from a prior explosion. There's the Big Bang again, whose brain exploded to cause this strange phenomena lol.

Speaking of brains. How do humans effect the evolution (or devolution) of consiousness? Is this an individual effort or a collective force? Where does the individual stand? Do they effect each other? My common sense is telling me that the individual only effects the collective, but my minds eye is telling me otherwise. This is our enviorement, this is our ecosystem.

Arrrrg, the Trinity got me again, three paragraph's.

What if each individual being moves at a different speed, do they rest follow the fastest thinker? Is there more than one? Now put your place in the leader/s, does there speed effect the rest and if so how fast do they have to go before the rest catch up.

Back to dinosaurs

We can clearly see the consciousness of Dino's having little or no speed at all (4+billion years), while us humans only being here 2 million so years, we accomplished so much (lazy *** dino's). But wait, I am not going to sit here and down mouth the dino's,if it was'nt for them we would not have these outer extremeties (Pyhsical body). This leads me to believe that each species on earth lends a helping hand.

The sea

The farther we go the more water is seen, how did this age of evolution effect us, what were there primary objective. I am guessing Microscope enetities that evolved over time to reptiles, sounds right. But what bothers me is that there were many intelligent creatures in this era the Nautilus being one of them. The only lving fossil to date, are they even related to reptiles in any way? Are they realted to us?

250px-Nautilus_profile.jpg

These **** cephalapods,VERY STRANGE CREATURES INDEED!!!!!!

Gots to follow my Trinity rule, see ya next time........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back