Black Authors : Speculative Book

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by LindaChavis, Jul 9, 2010.

1. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    I couldnt find the thread we started about this but here is information on the book I said when I found it I would post. Feel free to move this to the thread where we were discussing speculative fiction.

King Maker Maurice Broaddus on the Anthology "Dark Faith"
    by Jeff VanderMeer on March 04, 2010
    One of the most fascinating anthologies coming out in the next couple of months is Dark Faith, edited by Maurice Broaddus and Jerry Gordon. A plethora of amazing writers--including Lavie Tidhar, Ekaterina Sedia, Jay Lake, Mary Robinette Kowal, Catherynne M. Valente, Kelly Barnhill, Richard Wright, and Chesya Burke-- have contributed to this book, which comes to readers from Apex, a great indie press.

Co-editor Broaddus is primarily a writer, with his first novel King Maker just out today in the United Kingdom from the startlingly energetic Angry Robot, and available through Amazon UK (released in the US in the fall). I interviewed the talented Broaddus to get a sneak-peek at Dark Faith, but we'll also follow up when his novel and Angry Robot's other offerings make their Stateside debut.

http://www.omnivoracious.com/2010/03/king-maker-maurice-broaddus-on-the-anthology-dark-faith.html