Black People : Special for Premuim Members: Sister River's Books for $1.99 in eBook Format

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
Hey fambly,

I've put The Crossroads of Time and Speaking for the Child on Smashwords and created coupons for them.
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/Rhondazvous

The Crossroads of Time is the story of two Black women. One, Chloe Marshall, is a Cal State college student in the 21st century who consults a Candomblé priestess and is taken on a time traveling journey by the orish Oya. On this journey, she meets Ayodele, , her ancestor who was stolen from Africa and enslaved on a Viginia tobacco plantation.. Their dreams intertwine as they struggle to be more than is expected of them as women and as African Americans

Speaking for the Child: An Autobiography and a Challenge is my story about going through public schools and facing adulthood with a slowly progressive hearing and visual impairment.

Coupon price: $1.99
Regular price: $4.95

This coupon is for premium members here at Destee. If interested, reply to this post or send me a conversation. When I see that you are a premium member I will send you the coupon code.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back