Black Poetry : Special Dedication to Those Who Reached Out

you are welcome from the spiritual houase that shines form coast to coast for we all stand together to shore you up and lift you high. Rmember though, you are a child of God and because of that your history was your test. once you passed the test, you will not revisit it, unless you choose to. The key to your walk is to bring all your wares to the alter, lay them there, and walk away. The more you revisit the thoughts, the more you dwell in a holding pattern...As we shared before, don't allow the reminder sof your history have a place in your life. YOU know where you are...GOD knows where you are, but also Satan knows where you are and as lonag as the enemy can make to you take two steps backsowords for every step forward, he will.

wehn Paul was jailed for preaching the gospel, he prised his way through. He knew that "weeping may endureth for a night, but joy cometh in the morning..." the children of Israel complained andmoaned for forty years. They constantly told Moses how much they missed Egypt and how they were better off there. They never let go off their past and they died in their own misery. They died in the wilderness they created...

Afri, i share this for it is what is on my heart. I know you have made many strives since you first arrived on the boards so take this as constant encouragement and not rebuke. You are not where you were and we all see this. I felt that reinforcing that was needed.

i must go but please...climb up in God's lap and rest. allow Him to ease your mind and wipe away your remembrance. Your time is now...

afri, sis

reading line upon line of this peace, you can't know the bolts that shot through my chest when I read my name just now. I am still reeling with the thought "....I only shared a poem and a couple e-mails"....

but when the Spirit of God is in it, "little becomes much".

I love you sista; and I am blessed by your words.

thank you!

a

AFri,

From the depths of my soul and to translate the words of my spirit I say "Thank you" for the mention and wonderful scribe. You will always be somewhere/anywhere/everywhere I mention or dream of a "friend". We are all on the cusp of literary(and in your case dance) greatness, we all need to stand strong behind and beside one another. Whenever things get rough or you need an ear you know how to reach a brother.

one love,blak

P.S. just send me the address in North Carolina :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back