Black Spirituality Religion : Speaking In Tongues

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Metaverse, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Say what you mean. mean what you Say.

In a very recent spiritual dream, a young African boy came to me, took me by my hand and led me up a pathway towards a giant dome with pillars all around it. He said to me “I want to teach you about thoughts and speaking.” Under the dome there were about five bells on a table, laid out next to each other, a string was connected to each bell and the end seemed to connect to an open portal in space. The child said that each bell had a different sound and frequency and resonated along the string into a different world. In speaking he said, we channeled a bit of ourselves into that world on a spiritual level.

[​IMG]

“There are worm holes all around you, your thoughts as well as your words open them up and send out your energy into those given coordinates. What this means is that your consciousness continues to be scattered among different worlds. We are beings of energy and consciousness, yet we must keep in mind that energy and consciousness is in everything we do, even in the very words that we think and speak. You have fallen away from the repetition of sound in speech and mind. But not all the words in your mind are thoughts, many are only recordings, just data. Real thoughts project from the soul, but not as words, not of any known language, more as containers for emotional energy, you may equate them with babble. When you project these thoughts and speak these sounds, you transform yourself- because now instead of scattering yourself among different worlds- you start honing in on one particular world-where you create and bring forth your true desires.”

In another part of the dream the young child showed me these different worlds as different levels of the mind, and different dimensions on the earth where spiritual beings live. He mentioned that allot of us are unable to ascend even after life because we are confused, and our information has confused us. Our languages have tangled up our minds to the point where the reality of the spirit is unrecognizable. I saw spirits sharing the homes of the living, either in the attics, basements or within the walls themselves, because they are unable to go elsewhere. Could it be something as simple as speaking in tongues? I asked. The young child said yes. He said that our languages are only for the purpose of making references within our world, it is not for the journeying of spirit, nor for the manifestation of spiritual objects, ideas and powers.

Hence this is why the most powerful forms of magic still use ancient tongues as these languages were spoken by people that still had a greater sense of non-language the babble that begets transformational energy. Just as the Shakespearean poetic language of the bible offsets the modern thought patterns of the most devoted Christian. Encoded between are the mantric syllables that give all words their power. We know them simply as vowels. Yet used incorrectly and without construction- they can enslave the soul, which is the only death and the only real sin.

In another segment the young boy told me that we think too many meaningless thoughts, sounds that were not attached to anything productive, but instead kept us from seeing the most obvious things. He gave me the tones- ay-ya-ba to chant for hours on end, as it would help to reinforce “consciousness of the truth.”

“The perfect chant is when you are able to speak the same tones with your voice, your mind and your deep inner desire. The instructional brain and ego should be silenced, it will peer through often but you must maintain control of it no differently than a rider to his horse. When those three are speaking all at once, the energy of your words are tripled, you will find it is not often that we speak at all in this manner so it is a very difficult style to master. The more organized your thoughts, the more organized your life and your world will be. The more confused your thoughts, the more confused your life and your world will be. Know that there is the tongue of the world, and a tongue of the spirit.”

Hymnal prayer from the Gospel of the Egyptians
    http://wesley.nnu.edu/biblical_studies/noncanon/gospels/gosegpt.htm

On the other end of this stick, we know how "speaking in tongues" has been used by religion as a way to decide who has been chosen by God, and in doing so the idea itself has been mocked and laughed at. Still we must keep in that mind that religion loves to hoard certain truths in order to relabel them for the convenience of the Church. This type of babbling is how all spiritual people and spiritual practitioners transferred information into this realm. This was especially true for Oracles and Priestesses of ancient.

I was told that our best tones come from the soul during our time of conscious dreaming, or sleep- this would be a semi-trance state. We can record them by writing them down and recite them in the shower, in meditating or right before bed. These tones are very similar to the science of mantras. All words break down into syllables, or cellular-bells -as the little boy in my dream called them. All words are actually names for important processes, people and Gods and Goddesses that were granted the attention by the collective consciousness that basically forms all languages. A very small word can actually mean an entire paragraph and not just a sentence.

"Cellular-bells" ring or call up a different part of our being, as we are composed of ether, air, fire, water and earth. Which are also our vowels, a, e, i, o, u, wy. Even though written vowels themselves are different in every language, it is impossible to actually speak tones without vowels. The actual folding of the mouth and tongue are the same in every language, yet they are rearranged and assigned differently. What can create confusion however, is not the sounds themselves- because these tones are only containers for emotional energy, intent, desire, vision. It is that we are not meaning what we say, and we are not saying what we mean. For example, one bark from a Dog is saying much more than- barf. That sound is only used as a container in order to project and manifest that information out of the mind of the Dog and into the physical plane. That one bark could mean- I'm very hungry, I need to go outside, or stay away from this house. That information is not conveyed by the sound itself but mainly by the invisible emotion in that sound. One would actually have to have the "conscious mind" to interpret that Dog's language but there are many people that can. Some trainers have managed to teach their Dogs to speak by using mathematics. One bark to go outside, two- I'm hungry, and three- there is someone at the door. This idea again indicates that language is not just about what we believe the words themselves mean, but how they are structured by the user themselves.

A beautiful Woman walks by a Man and he says- emm-em! Now that very same tone, said the very same way- can mean something totally different if he smelled something fowl as she walked by as well.

2. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    The connection between the words we speak and think with the concept of hidden worlds and dimensions seems fantastic at first, but let's look at the code for “word” and “world.” How words are written are often used to “hide” their true meaning. Sometimes words and names themselves are sandwiched concepts, and marriages between ideas and even Deities. This is true for the name Jesus. Horus= Ieou/Iusa and Zeus. Torah is also the path to Ra. Ra is also in Qu'ran. Bible is also Bi-ble which is duality, dual babble- double talk/speech- created to spawn confusion- IE tower of Babel.

Sometimes letters are only shorthand for much larger concepts. And it's also true that many cultures recorded words differently as some were actually read from right to left and not from left to right. Sometimes madeup symbols would be placed to throwoff those that would one day gain those writings through conquest. But this is again why we should not place a great deal of power of “truth” in the written word, unless those words can be use to produce tangible physical or spiritual reality.

So far there are far too many useless concepts and ideas that many of us swear by, only because they were once written. Many of them are used to throw us off from the overall reality, we program our world with our words. And the words we use reinforce and continue to create the worlds we may detest. But how can you break the spell if you continue to speak the invocations that keep that spell in place? You can. But you have to tap into the spirit in order to do so. And you must continue to do that until your reality bends and then breaks.

In truth, Horus is also the vowels themselves. IEOU is also AEIOU. Let us be reminded also that Isis has over 10,000 names all of which have a magical vibration for bringing about different events within the universe. The magical names for ancient Gods and Goddesses were constructed by the Diviners, Oracles and recorded by the Scribes in many different codes. We call them “mysteries” because they are very difficult to understand. They were never meant to be understood in some cases, but they were meant to be performed during certain rites. It's fair to say that “speaking in tongues” is usually a mix of very ancient unspoken tongue along with a strong vibration of certain vowel sounds.

Spiritual tones:
    IEA, EOO, IOI, EEI, OA, EE, IE, AI, IO, EIAU, EOO, OIEE, IAO, OAI, EOIE, IOEI, IOA, IEO, OIE, OEI, IE, AO, EI, OI, AOE, OIE, EOA, IEI, OEA, OEO, IEOU, AO.

How certain tones are constructed depends on the soul itself. Most words in our world are designed based on a binary formula between logic and intuition. Consonants and vowels. One sound opens up while the other sound cuts off. One sound lifts up while the other sound places. Words are constructed as a form of transportation of energy and information. This true for spiritual tongue as well. Most spirits speak purposeful speech, so naturally the structure of their tones are very different.

Spiritual speech tries to cut through the fat and bs. Yet when we try to explain their meaning and purpose in Hebrew or English- it will take many many books. E-do-em, Ai-o-tum for example is a chant designed to open oneself up to invisible fields. It can also translate to mean- everything I do here in this the world right now, is being done also in the heavens within me and invisible worlds around me that reflect me. Even this sentence can be defined further and so on and so forth.

That's just how our language is, and it seems we are even designed to confuse ourselves and move further and further away from the true purpose of the tones to begin with, the intent was to transform ourselves-and not just reflect on the rhetoric of the meaning for thousands of years. The purpose of all words- negative and positive is creation and co-creation. The world is the way is it because we “create” it that way. Creation is never past tense. If we do not speak the tones that offset our reality it remains the same.

3. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424

This series is very interesting, and I am sure Christians will find it interesting as well. John MacArthur says that speaking in tongues is NOT Christian at all. Amazing that so many Christians around the world practice this and yet believe themselves to be united.

A scientific experiment into Glossolalia: speaking in tongues.

Christians may actual owe Jewish mystics and not pagan rites for the use of speaking in tongues as a way to access "the holy spirit." Still today many in the realm of Christianity are unaware of how Jews designed that religion through many of the very same techniques learned in African and KMT.
    Ancient Jewish Magic goes deeper into our words, vowels and letters were used as magical incantations by Ancient Jews.

Speaking in tongues is not just about uncontrollable emotion. In fact that may not even be part of it at all. It is more the resurrection of hidden tongue or the code of the spirit. The so-called holy spirit is only the higher self, the part of us outside the mainframe of the cosmic matrix. But in some cases it is also another part of the collective consciousness.

There was a period in time, a beginning period when Humans had no need for spoken or written words. Instead we "channeled" information within our minds, a method we call telepathy.A tele-path can create images with energy projected by the mind. This energy also vibrates- creating different tones and frequencies- like notes on a scale. In magic they are called the sacred vowels. There are at least 5-7 of them.

[​IMG]

Spoken and written languages perhaps came about because the mind became confused. There are different theories as to why this happened, but many agree that music and art are still much higher grades of communication that what is written and spoken. This is because ultimately anything voiced is supposed to paint a picture or convey a feeling. Without knowing and understanding this truth- Humans are kept in a constant state of confusion. Logic is really only interested in painting pictures, and intuition- in feelings. This is the founding basics for all language, and souls don't see that concerned with anything else. This is also why the ancient scribes of Africa designed images with languages as well. This indicates higher intelligence, the marriage between the visual vibration and the heart vibration in language as many are still incapable of doing so. Divorced of it's music and art, language is in fact meaningless. It has no purpose but to confuse. And as the young bible student once asked his Teacher-"does God have a sense of humor?" The teacher replied - "yes, but of course he does." Then the boys says-"how do we know when God is joking in the bible? What if it's just one big joke?" Indeed there are no signatures of symbols of laughter in the bible. However we know what comical humor is as close in nature to all cultures as dance and music itself. So it's a very funny thought that humor is in the bible and in most scriptures yet is read as truth.

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Brother MetaSaience ... why am i remembering something about vowels, and that they are not an original part of African languages?

I don't know where I heard / read that, but seems I did.

If true, speaking in tongues can't be about the vowels, can it ... since vowels weren't a part of Africa's original language(s)?

I useta belong to a holiness church, which included tarrying on the altar, calling on the name of Jesus, speaking in tongues, all of that. This was years ago, and what you're saying now doesn't remind me of the speaking in tongues that Mother Janie Lee Williams taught us about.

The more I learn / hear about Christianity, Spirituality / Religion in general, makes me believe that whatever we were doing ... almost any of us ... was some other personalized form of worship, molded just for us, and not like what white folk did, and perhaps only remnants of what our Ancestors practiced.

As with most all things, once we embraced it, we made it our own.

Very interesting stuff Brother MetaSaience. Thanks for sharing, and making me think back to some old days in my life.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

5. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Warrior Goddess Destee, yes all languages have vowels- as it is impossible to speak without them. It could be true perhaps that many languages do not record their vowels as Ancient Kmtians only recorded consonants- this is true in Hebrew as well, but as far as speaking sounds all languages have vowels. Africa to date has some of the most complicated vowel systems on the planet, along with "clicks" in certain languages an other additions like the sucking of teeth, the rolling of the tongue etc. There are nasal and oral vowels in many African languages. In the English alphabet our vowel sounds are embedded in how we speak our letters themselves, this many be true for all languages as it is impossible to carry sound without a-e-i-o-u-wi.

The reason is because we speak with breath, if we spoke with a different vocal instrument perhaps it might be different. But actually even drums speak with vowels. I grew up in a Spiritual Baptist Church that fused African traditional spiritual customs with Christianity. There we find the speaking of tongues very common as well. It is no different than what is happening in Churches in Haiti or Africa. A spirits possesses you and you speak the language of that spirit. Most spirit don't speak just to hear themselves talking, those are invocations that are instructing the universe to bring about something. If given the chance to possess a body most spirits will do just that. Some spirits that "possess the Church" are actually ancient spirits that invoked unconscious by the rituals the Churches structure. Most people who say they are speaking in tongues are speaking ancient aramaic and other languages that are "channeled" because of the rituals they are performing.

"oooo ham-me-yadaa- soturua-tamaema" said outloud in the office somewhere would sound crazy. But these tones guide certain forces into being. The component most religious people are missing however- is something that African people practiced intuitively in our spiritual traditions. We call that spirit to us to begin with. We called that spirit because it has a magical tongue that we have lost, or is known for a certain power like a Deity for example. And that spirit possessed us, spoke through us in order to bring about a desire we asked for. So it is not the so-called holy spirit using us, but us- using the holy spirit/higher self/Deity.

When it is practiced as many are practicing it now- it is very much meaningless. Because again, it's not just about the vowels and sounds, but the intent of the user. All the sounds can do is contain and channel what the user wishes to manifest. If the user is unaware of this, while something is always having physically to those that speak in tongues, without the "consciousness" of that power it's basically a waste of time.

Another good analogy for vowels or sacred sounds is to think of them as buckets instead of bells. Each bucket has a different shape, height and weight. Thus different sounds/tones are used to "carry" different types of energy and information. Vowels are often used to carry the consonants, and consonants used to cut off the sound of a vowel. Most words are designed in this manner. Lift-move-drop. A three step process. The beginning of the word is the lift, the middle is the moving or transport and the last is the drop off, the placement. When the format is not used that word is reinforcing at least one of these processes. Like Ju-ju for example is the throwing of energy/force.

6. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Has anyone ever told you something so extraordinary that it lifted you up from where you were and transported you somewhere else the second you heard it understood it, leaving your previous self behind forever never to return? By whose power is that done? Is it through the enormous power of your mind, which by the way possessed no such feat by itself before the fashioning of those words, or was it the power of the person- who may not have been aware at all of your transformation?

Sometimes people say things and are not aware at all at how those words will impact the other. We are all guilty of that. We are also guilty of being transformed by the words of others, names and opinions both negative and positive have transported us into places we now exist. And yet there is an ever growing delusion about how we effect one another, either randomly or on purpose.

We fail to see the obvious, that an invisible consciousness binds us all together into one complete story and plan of existence. It is this force that provides us with foes and friends.
    Loved ones and teachers. It is the intent, desire and vision that attracts each one of us to the other's destiny and co-created purpose.

Boom. A thousand bloody bodies lay on the ground.

What did you just see happen? Is that magic that I performed with words? Did I use your own mind against you? Are you not in control? Of course you are. But we have both invested our minds using a dialect of not just sound but images and emotions. So perhaps you just saw a bomb go off somewhere in London, Beril, Iraq...Washington? Boom could only be but so many things right?

The spirit world and spiritual language is not really all that complicated as many would like it to be in order to confuse people even further. It is as simple as this. Say what you mean to say. Language is all about painting pictures and conveying emotion. When we understand this we also understand the spirit.

What hardly anyone has said about “speaking in tongues” or spiritual babbling is that the speaking is only one component of what is going on. Another aspect is that we also get imagery in our minds when this feat is taking place. The tones that we speak may in fact be the cause of those images, as sounds can “sculpt” fractal images into our minds- just as one sentence moments ago gave you a violent scene not worth repeating, a vision of something yet to come.

This is something we would've figured out by now if in fact on a collective basis we used language to convey what we truly mean. Mainly our language is used to defend our egos and what we believe we know, or reinforce ideas that appear to make sense. It's true that “I love you” is not always the same for every time we say it. Sometimes I love means, “there I said it-now go away.”

Let's keep in mind again that our reality is built by what is contained within our words, so if our language is deceptive, guess what? In the greater fold of our reality- truth is actually that which is the most relevant to us and acceptable. And the reason we continue seeking the truth is because the ritual of seeking truth produces that reality of constantly seeking. And because we are constantly seeking truth the Universe must now design paradigms for us that keeps us in places that are not acceptable and irrelevant.

But to err is Human, so we built Deities/Angels as changeless beings that we can summon and channel for energy and information. We designed rituals and invocations that called up these powers allow them to descend into our bodies. When using spirits we also grant them the ability to experience physical reality once more. The power of aither/ether, sight. The power of fire, hearing. The power of air, smell. The power of water, taste. The power of earth, touch. For KMT these powers broke down into the vowels aeiou as well, but they were mainly associates with the rites of the five elements.

Fire=Am=Triangle/Pyramid=East=Intestines= A
    Earth=Ta=Square/Cube=North=Stomach= E
    Air=As=Circle/Sphere=West=Liver= I
    Water=Nu=Crescent=South=Lungs= O
    Quintessence=Sa=Oval/Egg=Above/Below=Heart= U

The “invocation of the five elements” sheds a better light on this as far as how they were used in rituals. It's clear however that in the ancient world the concern about just the “earth” was not as heavy as it is today, earth as in materialism. There was a balance of concern with spiritual resonance, cosmic resonance and even solar/lunar resonance.

This means also that the designing of an incantation or ritual was done with the awareness of the Deity or spirit of a particular period also. Which explains to me why spirits are always telling me that Humans on this planet worship Gods and Goddesses that are not of their concern. Meaning they exist in a period that has no direct resonance with earth. Your car is stalled in Chicago and you are calling someone in Brooklyn to come and get you. Naturally however- perhaps in spiritual terms this might make sense. Spirits are not bound by physical laws. But they are bound by the laws of understanding. And not all spirits understand why we do what we do. Just as we don't understand the ways and actions of other Humans. Black Gods serving White masters.

The culture of religion has definitely slowed down Human spiritual evolution. But now we are reaching the period of uncovering our greater selves. It is now that we should begin asking for our magickal tones and vibrations to be dawned upon us again. It requires meditation and concentration, it requires a devoted mind. But no one moves the world without a word, and no one moves from it without one.

When we open up and simply ask for what we truly need and stop trying to deceive our own souls then the truth comes. We want power but try to find these round about ways of asking for it. We want love by try to tip toe around the issue. We want peace and safety but are afraid these desires make us appear more vulnerable and weak. And when we have enemies that are killing us, instead of rewarding them with the peace of death- we pray to preserve them and grant them more life- so they can continue killing us. We are constantly lying to our higher selves, yet begging for solutions to our problems. There are tones that when uttered even slightly, can bring about death and disease. There are thousands of people in the hospital as we speak for something that doesn't even physically exist. And many of them will die from it. Just simple words produced on the television or in the newspaper.

And we still doubt the power of babble.

7. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Hotep Meta

go back seek the little girl

she will tell u the sacred vowels

if u tell u'll die

sort of like in the movie amadaeus

i saw shakespeare, so i definately know what u mean when u say they can't leave

the baby boy is still givin u logic, the girl will free ur mind

u there to teach him and take him to the girl

no child left behind

one love

"kickin vowels is how we releive the tension, until we start to bounce white people like suspension" (free mumia) free the child, he lives in u

8. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    come c me latah

gettin lonely again

he's always there when i am here and vice versa

i'm ahead now so i get anxious

i'll show u where she is... she's so beautiful u gotta see her....

it's our job to get her here

sweetie they already know the last one is a girl, and they can never have her

she is the womb of our paradise

u have to come in my dream, can't come to urs, she not safe there

they know that u can talk to her and in her realm she will naturally kill them with the love of her spirit....she doesn't even know she does this, nor does she understand it

ur her teacher, go teach her, the rest r just followin u where they can't go.... they can watch from the distance, but they damned themselves here, and we can't save them, it's too late for them they have died by acceptence.

i gotta go to wrk now, i'll c u 2night, don't eat 3 hrs before sleep

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    sweet kind hearted meta

leave them there, please

pay attention

because in that realm her spirit is already immortal

it takes 8 years to immortalize a human child and infuse them with the spirit

there is too much intereference here with the process, although i've acheived it with my seeds

we decided to not allow her to experience immortalization here because we knew that by this time it would be close to impossible

we're moving backwards because we have to go and get her

i'm future version

to my future inlaws ... right family wrong child...she is 8 yrs older then him, he is only 8, not time yet, but i did c u at the wedding lol

i know what i'm doing.

10. Metaverse

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Goddess Miss Lady, if I had some of those sacred codes- I have somewhat of an idea what I'd do. I have allot of loved ones around me, but if I worked in a different capacity I would be doing allot of experiments with tones.

A friend of mine from Nigeria told me a story about an Elder Woman that would go to the market place with no money and would always walk out with a basket full of goods. And it wasn't because the merchants felt sorry for her either. He said she would pick up what she wanted in her hands and utter some babbling speech, and the merchant would say - “you can have that- take it.” It was feared that she was a witch but no one knew for sure, she seemed to be a devoted Christian Woman. But sure enough no one wanted to sell anything she touched and murmured over, unsure of what she was really saying.

There are always differences in interpretation between the Male and Female energies. Men draw lines, Women draw circles. Men feel with out, Women feel with in. Therefore in places where “feeling within” is required Women should be used. And in places where “feeling without” is required Men should be used. We are saying these very things with our words and speech, but our reality does not reflect this- which is also where the confusion comes in.

The “Church” is a place of feeling within- knowing the spirit. And when the African oracles and Priestesses ruled it- the communication between the spirit world seemed clearer. And when we look at the words- mascu-”line” and femi-”nine” we see a distinction already established that we may not subscribe too anymore. Mascu- to have dominion over or mastery. Femi- to feel out. A line is the number "1" also. Nine we know is the number of completion. Nine is the serpent ouroboros- also the symbol of wisdom, knowledge and learning.

The truth is however, masculine and feminine are attributes that can be assigned to both Men and Women. A femi-nine Male for example in ancient times was just that, and had no homosexual attraction to other Men. In nature a male peacock would be considered feminine also, some of the scribes were feminine and we know even now in Africa some males do their hair, wear makeup and adornments even more so than the females.

The line and the number one rules the arrow of defense and military power. And there are just as many Women that have that ability even today as Warriors and builders. Still we know there are inherit gift we cannot compete with. Women bring life quickly and Men bring death quickly. Another very interesting thing about speaking in tongues for our ancients is that this is how many cultures drew their concepts of the spirit world. If not from dreams themselves, the spiritualists spoke foreign tones while in trance that would be interpreted later on.

The only way to interpret those tones usually was to allow the body to physically drawn objects in the sand. The ancient Oracles for example did allot of drawings with their feet and not just their hands. It's interesting that we dance today not even realizing that we are drawing shapes and lines with our feet. The emotionalism that many Churches claim is part of speaking in tongues is an act of making marks in the ground with one's feet. The spirit is using the body as a pencil, paint brush or stick. While the Priestesses were usually the ones making those symbols, the Priests were the ones decoding and deciphering them. Ruling the feelings with out.

It was not uncommon for Priests to place stones where the Priestesses walked or moved their feet. The funny scene in “Coming to America” where the Women threw petals everywhere the King and Queen went? These were old methods spiritualists used to draw symbols. Another concept perhaps is seeing witches dancing around a circle of fire. Speaking in tongues is attached to the dance, movements and markings for the purpose of bringing forth images that can be used for spiritual power or communication with the spirit realm.

In my recent dream with the little Teacher, he also showed me something that was hard to decode. A female spirit took me behind a wall in a hospital where her family lived. She used to be a Nurse and she died. One Nurse was able to see to her and she told me that some people can see her and some can't. When I went behind the wall there were newspapers on the floor, on the walls and used also as drapes within the hallway. This side of the wall was a spiritual vibration that no one could see, but it was a tiny narrow corridor. She took me into a room and her family was there in the living room. Her husband was sitting watching TV on the couch with the daughter and she had a son wearing a birthday hat was about to slice into a birthday cake. She told me they all died in a car accident on his birthday. She instructed him not to eat the entire cake and only to eat half of it. I was watching the boy cut the cake into half when I was pulled away.

This dream was a little disturbing until I realized what the boy was trying to show me. It seemed like the Nurse wanted to stay in the hospital because she felt as if she was helping and still doing her job. When I was pulled away the boy explained to me that some things were sub-neutral meaning they could be seen in both worlds all at once. Newspapers apparently where sub-neutral. Everything inside their living room were obviously illusions, they were living out their lives repetitiously. Perhaps everyday was the little boy's birthday. And the Father and daughter were always on the couch watching television.

It seems very depression, but when we look at life for what it is, living in scattered consciousness would make you very much a zombie. The young Teacher wanted me to see this because when we die we go where our minds have been taking us. They lived inside the hospital. I wonder how many spirits truly live inside hospitals and Churches because the words we speak and think in life is taking us there in droves.

It took me awhile to decode the part about the newspapers everywhere, meaning that the markings we make into natural materials were sub-neutral. They can be seen and used by spirits on different vibrations on the planet. So that makes sense as to why sleeping on a book can help you absorb it's information- the books channel the spirits also. I always knew the Internet was a spiritual medium, more like a hyperspace medium- but I was unsure about written material.

There is an interesting scene in the movie 'Constantine” where the Priest is reading through the newspapers with his hands, feeling them and hearing voices as well. That is another example of “feeling with out” as a style of deciphering. This points to the fact that it's actually all babble unless we can truly decipher it and use it for our intent.