Jails / Prisons : Spartacus R. faces prison time

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Goddess Auset333, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Greetings Family,

The war intensifies.

On Monday 17th September I, Spartacus R. will be appearing in court to defend against an application by Newham Council to have me locked up for contempt of court in the case of Newham Council and a bunch of coconuts stealing a little girl (who we will call LJ because we cannot mention her name for legal reasons) from her mother who we will call Big J.

This judge promised to lock me up in January and again in July if I did not remove material from the GAP-Radio website. I have made it clear on many occasions that I did not have access to my website for nine months but he is not accepting that.

Newham managed to get my ISP to shut down the GAP-Radio website but after I threatened to sue them they saw the light and reinstated it.

Newham and the judge are hell bent on using me as an example to all others who may think about exposing institutional wrong-doings even though it is very clear that they are the ones who are breaking the law.

Now is the time we need your support more than any other, when my very liberty is threatened by law-breakers.

Come to the court on:
    Date: Monday 17th September, 2007
    Time: 10.30 am
    Place: Bow County Court
    96 Romford Road
    Stratford
    London E15 4EG

This will be a historic event so be there. If you can't make it send someone in your place.

May the Ancestors guide and protect you all on our way.
    Love and life
    Spartacus R.

2. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Another form of hanging us.

They (enemies) will do anything to keep us from getting our messages out to each other.

:qqb018: :qqb018: :qqb018: