Black Children : Spanish vs. Black

SPANISH FOLKS DO NOT CARE ABOUT LATINOS.

Indeed Manasaic...I have little respect for the Spanish, even though my wife was born in Spain. Indeed it was because Spain backed the homicidal/genocidal Macias Nguema (Equatorial Guinea's 1st president), that my wife's family to fled to Spain. I have as little respect for Spain as I have for any former European colonizer. As a Kenyan has no reason to respect the British, a Ethiopian has no reason to respect Italians, a Senegalese has no reason to respect the French, South Africans have no reason to respect the Dutch, Latinos have no reason to respect the Spanish.

However having no reason to respect these former colonizers/slave masters doesn't mean that it won't happen. Just as you have Senegalese who cater to their former French colonizers (the president is married to a white French woman), Kenyans who identify with Britain, Ethiopians who want to be Italian, Angolians who want to be from Belgium, South Africans who wish to be Dutch....there are Latinos that want to be Spanish. Unfortunately all countries which have suffered under Imperialism, have many of their people continue to be victims of the colonial mindset! :teach:

Society trys to make everything seem like a battle. To me no one has the right to call people names because it makes no sense. There is really no way of "acting black" or " acting spanish" because you cant act a race you only can be it. Many things that are call acting black is mostly universal now. Every one uses slang now. Is the world acting black because of freedom of speech? No it's just an expression. Everyone is their own person is. If a black person can appreciate the spanish culture then why should they be persecuted for it. Everyone should be able to express themselves freely without haters.

Cypherawaken said:
Society trys to make everything seem like a battle. To me no one has the right to call people names because it makes no sense. There is really no way of "acting black" or " acting spanish" because you cant act a race you only can be it. Many things that are call acting black is mostly universal now. Every one uses slang now. Is the world acting black because of freedom of speech? No it's just an expression. Everyone is their own person is. If a black person can appreciate the spanish culture then why should they be persecuted for it. Everyone should be able to express themselves freely without haters.

i agree with you 100%. We can't act a race or culture. people may try to portray what they see,and then they label that as the ordinary, when it isn't. Each race has it's own complexities and diversities, which shouldn't be simplified by a way of speaking, intelligence or personality.

Therious said:
im from gen x, i grew up in so california all i can say is blks and latinos (mexicans mainly in cali) dnt even like to associate tht much. on the real u will always hve exceptions and ppl tht dnt care, but over all i noticed tht many latinos like 2 hate on blak ppl and vice versa. when foreigners come here they watch t.v. see the ghettos and think they r better. they dnt know they wAYS OF WHT AMERIKKANS AND try 2 be all up with them, challenge this if u want but ive witnessed it with my own eyes. cubans r the worst they vote republican and really think their wht.

prize fighter ur dead wrong blak ppl do bump reggae quite often.

no disrespect, but that's the point that was tryin to be made...except that it should not be just seen as a whatever situation. i know about the cubans, and i know that some hispanics can be snotty. But wat, does that mean discriminate all of them? am i the only one that finds that stupid? how can i want white people to not belittle me to those little taboos that they have, if i have taboos of my own for other races? that would make me a hypocrite. i witness it too, but that doesn't mean i don't question it.

you gonna have to elaborate on that black pple bump reggae thing, cause i don't remember commenting on that at all

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back