Black Children : Spanish vs. Black

Kind of true

panafrica said:
I realize that Bienamor...and didn't mean to imply that all Latinos/Hispanics look like my links. That was from a thread demonstrating the diversity of Latinos...and to show the African influence!

But it's also a little slanted. Just look through the foto's in the newspaper link. Your correct it is VERY diverse. Most boxers, baseball players came from the lower levels of society. for example Sammy Sosa was a shoe shine boy until he made it big in baseball. It was a way out of the Barrio, much like playing basketball in the US.

ex president Hipolito Mejia was from the ciboa region which is very white, plus a large asian influence due to this being the bread basket of the country. current president Leonel Fernadez is very dark.

Also Spiggers???? I think this is used at the start of the thread. again must be something from the US. Please don't paint all people that speak spanish with that brush. goes back to the diversity. :time:
We dont all live in Washington Heights NYC. However we are starting to see the "Gangsta Look here in the Capital,(low pants,an sidways or backward caps)" but that is mainly attributed to Deporte's from NYC, and TV :skillet:

Sometimes Cable is not what you need. Gracias Dios no es normal.

Cedric Denson said:
First of all, NO ONE SHOULD BE CALLING ANYONE THE "N" WORD, because 90% of the people who use it don't even know where it came from, regardless of race; and Secondly, BREAKING NEWS!!!!! The spanish v. Black thang is officially not in existence anymore!! Please do not fall for that Eurpoean brainwashing crap. That is just a way to put us up against eachother and self-destroy eachother. I don't know about others, but I get along with Hispanics, Latinos, and even Cubans fine. There is no such thing as Spanish v. Black, because what is it the purpose? There is none. Don't believe in that crap.

Cedric Denson

That's a very general statement to make about this subject. a little too general. i don't know where you live, or where you grew up, but im in the South Bronx Ny, and i KNow for a fact that this still goes on, especially since im still in highschool. Even in Florida, there's the Cubans vs the BLack pple down there. if your from the x generation, that might be why you have no specific knowledge of what i am talkin about.

bienamor said:
Also Spiggers???? I think this is used at the start of the thread. again must be something from the US. Please don't paint all people that speak spanish with that brush. goes back to the diversity. :time:
We dont all live in Washington Heights NYC. However we are starting to see the "Gangsta Look here in the Capital,(low pants,an sidways or backward caps)" but that is mainly attributed to Deporte's from NYC, and TV :skillet:

Sometimes Cable is not what you need. Gracias Dios no es normal.

i only stated the word Spigga as an example of what they call spanish people who act blakk. But really i haven't heard that word in a minute...which might start my next thread, why do people say "act blak" and "act spanish" and act white" as if we can all be conformed to one type of stereotype. it annoys me how people throw that out. if one of my teachers says somethin ghetto, she a nig*ga even though she's white...i mean what is that? and then any type of change that is brought up despite the stereotype is shut down. if i do well in school i ain't actin white. im not an oreo either...and i hate hearin people say that...

im from gen x, i grew up in so california all i can say is blks and latinos (mexicans mainly in cali) dnt even like to associate tht much. on the real u will always hve exceptions and ppl tht dnt care, but over all i noticed tht many latinos like 2 hate on blak ppl and vice versa. when foreigners come here they watch t.v. see the ghettos and think they r better. they dnt know they wAYS OF WHT AMERIKKANS AND try 2 be all up with them, challenge this if u want but ive witnessed it with my own eyes. cubans r the worst they vote republican and really think their wht.

prize fighter ur dead wrong blak ppl do bump reggae quite often.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back