Black Astrology : Space

Caya

Banned
Jun 22, 2016
I think that our melanin traps the radiation in space basically absorbing ultraviolet radiation and that is one of the very things they don't want us to discover what do you guys think

Caya

Banned
Jun 22, 2016
I just think we need to really do some critical thinking here and please don't think that I am crazy. Have you all heard of Hela Cells? If not look it up very very important. When I buy my first home I want to set up a lab in my garage and prove this theory that I have about our melanin. Also in ultraviolet light sunscreen is black. Meaning it is false Melanin. I also believe they are killing us because they need us to survive. Once we die we are grinded up and turned into sunscreen. Right now they are putting Hela cells in space. I think this is one of the secrets they do not want us to know. That is why they try to keep blacks away from biochemical engineering jobs and such.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I think that our melanin traps the radiation in space basically absorbing ultraviolet radiation and that is one of the very things they don't want us to discover what do you guys think
I just think we need to really do some critical thinking here and please don't think that I am crazy. Have you all heard of Hela Cells? If not look it up very very important. When I buy my first home I want to set up a lab in my garage and prove this theory that I have about our melanin. Also in ultraviolet light sunscreen is black. Meaning it is false Melanin. I also believe they are killing us because they need us to survive. Once we die we are grinded up and turned into sunscreen. Right now they are putting Hela cells in space. I think this is one of the secrets they do not want us to know. That is why they try to keep blacks away from biochemical engineering jobs and such.

Good stuff Caya, keep that thinking cap on tight, here's some Destee.com background on HeLa Cells (Henrietta Lacks) :

Henrietta Lacks' Immortal Cells
Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by NNQueen, Sep 20, 2012

https://destee.com/threads/henrietta-lacks-immortal-cells.73229/

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
mel.jpg

Enki

Peace!​

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: