Black Spirituality Religion : Space Travelers - Planet Destoyers

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Mar 26, 2012.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Sound like some real syfy type garbage but today I was checking out some info that my brother sent me and it really had me wondering today.

Nasa has found 10 inhabitable planets that supposed to mirror ours with planet 'KOI-494.01' being 99 percent like earth. The difference with this planet verse ours is that it is 3times larger then the planet earth and it orbit is 25.7 days. Its surface temp stays around 57 to 60 degrees.

Now I was wondering - why is it that these Europeans are looking for inhabitable planets to settle? Its like they are trying to be space travelers and planet destroyers. Well they are not trying to be planet destroyers because they have already accomplished that but now they are trying to get to the point where they are traveling at the speed of light.

Do anyone have any ideas in regards to this ...

2. Mali Ku Iona

Mali Ku Iona New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Control may be the greatest illusion in the known universe. its an epidemic here on Earth today. Everywhere you go, entities are controlling one another especially the little i, known as the *******. But it does not stop at them, this control has even infected me to the point where if im not careful ill lose control of my self. This is the situation with many today on Earth. Just let go and be, what does it prove to you that you can bring disease and war to a Peaceful group of entities? Ive always thought if it aint bothering me why bring war to it? Man I really do put my will in the end of this cycle.

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    People are concerned with mastering space because the survival of our species depends on it. As the old saying goes, the dinosaurs would still be here if they had a space program. The species needs to be able to handle threats of NEOs, or any other disaster that could make life here on earth difficult or impossible. Another benefit is that these lofty goals help furnish progress that can benefit us now. NASA's space program gave us smoke detectors which save lives now.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,734
    not inhabitable planets, inhabitable means you cannot live on it. the term is habitable planets.
    you cannot live on a planet with 3 times earth mass. you would weigh 3 times more and be unable to move.

5. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    thanks for the correction ... I hate when I make grammatical slip ups like that.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I got some serious feedback on this. The question of "why white people are so preoccupied with space" is because all the evidence seen (not counting what hasn't been seen) says that our people were flying...and that's for real! In fact, I have a video of the Mayans with white people narrating of course, and in that video they show you a brother in space gear with some type of wings and the whole nine. Then in India they have the entire diagrams of the ships that they were building as well as them up in the air doing battle. (Back to the Bible) And there was a war in heaven....remember that verse? Well, for those that are conditioned, that war in heaven is some mystical spot out there somewhere in the beyond....but for those who do the history and get rid of the mystery, heaven is right above our heads. The planes fly in the heavens. The rockets blast off through the heavens and the rain falls from the heavens above.

Once I became aware that our people were flying and I became aware of the documents in India in living color....I was able to see that our people were obviously engaged in aerial warfare, which means that there was indeed a war in the heavens!!! Everybody wants to play games with this Bible ish when the reality is more of a human reality and story than some spook juice in the sky story. I got the documents, the pictures of the ships and planes that were used and the results from Nasa concerning what their studies indicated. They came right out and said that on some of the stuff that they found, that they just simply flew it....they said it was totally without any modifications what so ever, able to fly!!

When we understand that reality as well as the one from the Dogons and the people of Kemet and probably other sources as well, they stated that our people are not from this planet! So white people are equally looking for us out there as well!!

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    I personally think the survival of our people depends on the survival of this planet - which means to keep it healthy as we keep ourselves healthy. Earth will always been our home and humans have been living on it for millions of years. In the documentary 'Forbidden Archaeology' you will find that they found human foot prints next to dinosaur foot prints which dated up to 24 million years. We don't have to go no where but those who attempt to destroy this earth must be gone. As a matter of fact I kind of wish they would hurry up and leave - but then again - I think they need to be get it together here on this planet because if they fail to do so they will be wiped out here or in the new place by some planets are something that will tear them up.

8. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Now these are the conversation I remember having on this website - getting back to the more esoteric understanding of our origins, systems and the realities of ancestors beyond this place (earth). - Nevertheless, I think we - not them need to learn how to rebuild this place to make it habitable again for us. I know our ancestors -

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This place is not ready for all of that. They used to be ready but not now. Many people here are so young in their learning or even applying what they already know. How many people here do you think got a cross on their necks??? The cross came out of our history but they don't know what it means...furthermore, it tells them in their Bible that Jesus was hung on a tree...so why they not wearing trees instead of crosses on their necks??? You already know the answer. We so caught up in the supernatural that we can't even deal with the natural yet.

Brother, at one time I was teaching classes on here...and jokers would log into chat so their names would be there and then they would go back on the forums and bs around. I only caught onto it because they didn't know that I was going to have an interactive class...meaning that they had to participate...and to top it off, it was a class where the only thing that they needed was their Bible because I was rippin that ish !! We not ready! Some of us, but in general, no.

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    This would be ideal, but we could do all of those things and still have a large object heading for the earth that we can't stop. We also can't keep our sun from eventually going and taking us with it, if our species is still around.

Human nature will have likely taken us out long before then, but there's a lot of stuff that's simply out of our control that may force us to have to abandon the Earth.