Black People : Space Age Trickery

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Blackbird, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    There is nothing new under the sun; it's not what you do, it's how it's done.

2011 is in and Black folks we still got the same old same - just a new name.

Black President, okay - so what are you complaining about?

Interracial couples and "tomorrow" children - we are in a post-racial America.

Black coaches in the Super Bowl - who would have thunk that back in the Doug Williams' 80's.

Oprah Winfrey has a her own network - shows hard work pays off for anybody, including Black people.

Now let's get real.... Black people have yet to realize anything in America besides its bigotry. White enslavement and subsequent oppression have effectively up to this moment stunted the growth and development of people to minor successes. There is nothing White America can do or give that can come close to repayment for the bull crap successive generations of Black people had to endure. The only thing feasible is to allow over 10 generations of White people to endure a brutal slave experience and equally brutal period of oppression. Yet even that does nothing to offset the great suffering my people has experienced.

I got more much more to say but I got to gather my thoughts. What may be revealed may be highly shocking.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    nothing will happen until we have a united focus

and use these communication technologies for the common good of the race

and discuss working towards national quarums and committees to create solutions on a grassroots level since we have.

No leadership

Otherwise we get into the syndrome that Dr Welsing stated bluntly,

"We have a habit of talking about the problem, analyzing the problem
    , then dialogueing the problem

then just before we get to a solution

we are back to talking about the problem again"

Folk use to talk about "nothing is written in stone"

and "the writing on the wall"

well in the place known for 12 thousand years as the daghter of Ethiopia, much was written in stone and on the walls, for us and our children

and now from that land a new but old message is given if

we are willing to look at the times

and sieze the times!

3. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,822
    That's unacceptable!!!!

How many of us have used this term?

I can only speak for myself, but I have only recently heard it being used. You see I am from the South, from the piney woods and alluvial lands of northern Louisiana. It's an area populated by two major ethnic groups - Scotch-Irish and the descendants of African slaves. Black folks from other states would say we were the direct descendants of the slaves who didn't die. North Louisiana during slavery was harsh even by contemporary standards of the time. Plantation owners in the states of Virginia, North and South Carolina and Georgia would threaten to send the rebellious slaves in those states to Louisiana if they didn't shape up. No one wanted to go to Louisiana back in slavery. I am a descendant of an ancestor that took part in a rebellion. This man was killed along with 30 other conspirators. He was beheaded with his head placed on a stick as a warning.

Will continue

4. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    like I said, the sister mentioned

that before we get to a solution, we are back to discussing the problem again!

we say unacceptable , when it comes to collective work and resposnibility

we say unaccepable, when it comes to making our sisters and brothers problems our problems and working together to solve them

we say unacceptable,

when the concpet of collective economics comes up

we say unacceptable,
    when the simple concept of unity without uniformity comes up

Yes you are right,
    asa youth I did not hear that phrase that much up here in NYC in the 60s, around
    "the East"on Claver place in Brooklyn,
    or Michaux's book store on 125th st ,
    or the NOI / Shabbazz restaurant on Bedford ave,
    or the Ghanian embassy,
    or rev Galamason's church,
    or the Freedom schools we went to during the Oean Hill Brownsville school boycotts

except in terms of white supremacy!