The Front Porch : SOYLENT GREEN

CSmith

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 29, 2010
....IT'S PEOPLE!

Hi, I'm CSmith. I like to do various things and such. My favorite color is the absence of color. I am from somewhere in the universe. I'm composed of "star stuff". I dream that one day I will collapse into a black hole. I like to read. My favorite books are very interesting.

But enough about me for now...

....IT'S PEOPLE!

Hi, I'm CSmith. I like to do various things and such. My favorite color is the absence of color. I am from somewhere in the universe. I'm composed of "star stuff". I dream that one day I will collapse into a black hole. I like to read. My favorite books are very interesting.

But enough about me for now...

Hello, and welcome...

So I take it that you believe that everyone and everything contain bits of star particles.

Peace!

Hello, and welcome...

So I take it that you believe that everyone and everything contain bits of star particles.

Peace!

Thank you very much! It's strange. I actually signed up for this forum a while back, but I couldn't post anything for some reason. I decided to look for new forums today and realized I had already signed up for this one and tried to log in and post something. Viola! It worked!

Thank you very much! It's strange.

Yes, it is strange if you believe in something else. I believe that our universe is kind of like the Matrix, a space/time construct. And it's propose is to let consciousness experience itself.

I actually signed up for this forum a while back, but I couldn't post anything for some reason. I decided to look for new forums today and realized I had already signed up for this one and tried to log in and post something. Viola! It worked!

So that explains it then. It seemed as if you signed up, but just didn't post anything.

Peace!