Black People : South Carolina teen’s brutal soccer attack earns assault charge

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
It seemed to come out of nowhere. In the midst of a tight South Carolina girls soccer match between two area rivals, a player fell after a seemingly innocuous foul. While most anticipated that she would calmly restart play, what she did instead has sparked a criminal investigation.
The player who is now the subject of local law enforcement is Lewisville (S.C.) High senior Annette McCullough, who brutally attacked an unnamed Chester (S.C.) High opponent during a Monday match. While there is no video showcasing prior incidents between the two players, McCullough reacted viciously to a small trip that sent her tumbling to the ground.
The attack, which you can see above, featured hair pulling, punches being rained down on the Chester player -- Carolinas CBS affiliate WBTV counted 11 different punches -- and a frantic attempt to halt the attack befo

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...al-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html

It seemed to come out of nowhere. In the midst of a tight South Carolina girls soccer match between two area rivals, a player fell after a seemingly innocuous foul. While most anticipated that she would calmly restart play, what she did instead has sparked a criminal investigation.
The player who is now the subject of local law enforcement is Lewisville (S.C.) High senior Annette McCullough, who brutally attacked an unnamed Chester (S.C.) High opponent during a Monday match. While there is no video showcasing prior incidents between the two players, McCullough reacted viciously to a small trip that sent her tumbling to the ground.
The attack, which you can see above, featured hair pulling, punches being rained down on the Chester player -- Carolinas CBS affiliate WBTV counted 11 different punches -- and a frantic attempt to halt the attack befo

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highs...al-soccer-attack-earns-assault-103322121.html
This was a routine foul in soccer, therefore there is probably something between them we don't know about yet, In any case the Black girl is in trouble, they will probably make an example out of her.

This was a routine foul in soccer, therefore there is probably something between them we don't know about yet, In any case the Black girl is in trouble, they will probably make an example out of her.

It is not that unusual for Americans to jump violent for no good reason.

The behavior of that young sista was inappropriate, regardless of what may have occurred off camera. If it had been the white girl beating down the sista, would you not be calling for an example to be made of the white girl?

I agree with Bro islota,...I used to play soccer when i was in highschool. Sista gurl should've played it cool and not go off on another opponent player. It shows poor sportmanship.

Apparently she has an anger problem that needs to be dealt with and i doubt that she will be playing again for fear what she will do to another player.

On the other hand, if my child was in the same predictament as that white child,...i would've showed my ***, pulled up my dreads in a pony tail, rolled up my sleeves and went to town on somebody.... they would've thrown my *** out the game...

What is the point here???? I've said it before.....young people are not like us!....they are tired, directionless and they are fearless and really don't give a dam. I keep saying this but nobody is hearing me. Is it not the young killing the young? Come on people....the writing is on the wall and we just aren't reading it right.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back