South Africa : South Africans Forced to Eat Food Urinated On

Man, this is really not ok.
I mean you would think that in todays day and age, having moved forward with technology and everything else, that we would move on mentally, but this case proves that we can't.

I mean this kind of stuff are terrorist attacks. We have the whites who are terroist to the blacks and in turn the US got terrorist attacks on them in 2001 and it's a never ending cycle.

And what's sad about it is that, children are told from as early as they can about blacks and what black peoplel are and they pass that down from generation to generation.

As a black teacher, I can tell when some parents are totally uncomfortable with me no matter how subtle it is. When we get halfway through the school year however, there kids are running up to me and telling their parents about me and can clearly see how much their kids enjoy their teachers at school. The parents even start asking me how to handle different situations. How funny? Mayne, I feel so inadequate to answer some things, not even having kids myself. I just try to give the best answer I can and whatever has worked best with the children at school.

I'm really sad about all the crazyness I hear about coming out of Africa. It's just not right. We can sit up here and talk about animal rights, gay rights, and a womans right to choose weather they want to KILL their baby or not but we can't treat people of color with DIGNITY and RESPECT! These are the same people running big corporations and running this country.

How sad!, How Sad! - I am so disgusted right now, words can not express.

Thanks for informing us Destee.

Much Love,
Desert Storm

High Priest said:
Sister Destee, many things are happening in this South Africa. But can we be selective in what we want to cease? For instance, you did not object to the raping of sisters in that country posted by a brother in this forum. Also brothers are killing each others with machete in that continent ( during Kenya election for exemple) ain`t nobody says anything. But when the evil come from other race, then we complain.Why? Anyway take care.

Bless you all

Brother High Priest ... i never suggested by posting this article, that it should cease, though i think it should.

I absolutely did demonstrate my disdain for the raping of Sisters, anywhere in the world.

You can review the thread you speak of, if this is the one, verifying that i most certainly object to such.

I have posted many threads that speak directly to our violations of each other. I can find a few of them for you, if you'd like.

I'm not sure what your complaint / concern / focus is right now, but i'd be glad to explore it, if you'll elaborate.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Destee said:
Brother High Priest ... i never suggested by posting this article, that it should cease, though i think it should.

I absolutely did demonstrate my disdain for the raping of Sisters, anywhere in the world.
Destee

That`s it. I`m happy now. Maybe I did'nt get the linguistic context of your respons on that previous post. Thank you for your stand against these horrible behaviour.

Bless you all

High Priest said:
Sister Destee, many things are happening in this South Africa. But can we be selective in what we want to cease? For instance, you did not object to the raping of sisters in that country posted by a brother in this forum. Also brothers are killing each others with machete in that continent ( during Kenya election for exemple) ain`t nobody says anything. But when the evil come from other race, then we complain.Why? Anyway take care.

Bless you all

You ask why when evil comes from another race you ask why we complain??

Well IMHO I believe that education cures criminal behavior. But this hate reminds of a deeply embeded,white enemey who is still in the Mother Land. Who needs to be expelled from the Mother land,or hacked to bits by those machete weilding Brothers.

It further sadens me that these pink pigs are still residing in S.Africa and have the gaul to be racist and Commit violent acts against Africans. It sadens me that there has been no country wide assault and extermination of these crackas. I complain because from the outside looking in,it seems S. Africans want "equality" not revenge,dominance,or to rid the land of these parasites.Perhaps I am wrong,or perhapsl ifei s life,for the most part people get a long,or maybe I am not there so I see no movement that exists. But the element of threat from these pink people is very real.

I complain because I know the longer they stay the more deeply they embed themselves,a bigger threat they pose. I believe violence between us can be overcome,but this enemey will all ways be a threat until they are killed or expelled.

The shame and the fury

Greetings all, i think i speak not for all but certainly a sizeable chunk of the indigenous african community here in south africa when i say that we were furtively hoping that this atrocity did no make the international news desk as is evident from the posts that it has. The reason for that to speak plainly, is that africans here feel both curiously enough fury and shame in equal measure. Fury for the obvious reasons but shame also that 14 odd years since independence, 18 years (almost to the day) since mandela came out of jail, we are still ' letting' them do this to us. I say 'Letting' deliberately for i've come to believe that a people can not move forward until they accept their own complicity in their oppression, there is always an element of consent,perhaps consent solicited by bullying or violence but consent all the same that an oppressed person gives to the oppressor to do to them as they please. I'm sure you will excuse me borrowing the words of one of your stalwarts in the african american experience to make a point who said ' Before i be a slave, i will be dead in my grave and go home to my maker and be free'. This is the kind of attitude africans here need to adopt , to draw a line in the sand and say no more. It's sad that it took an event like this to make brothers and sister here a little bit more conscious of the machinations of racism existent in our society, but i'm encouraged by the groundswell of emotion that perhaps finally a movement can start trhough which we can finally deal with racism not just superficially as we did in the much internationally lauded truth and reconciliation commision (or travelling circus depending on who you ask) , but really deal with it, finally.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back