South Africa : South Africa rules against youth leader for "hate" speech

he can win if enough Africans from where ever support him! or some one with the spirit to nationalize the diamonds gold and uranium, as he has campaigned to do for the past 2 years
this world wide communications that we have is great……..

he can win if enough Africans from where ever support him! or some one with the spirit to nationalize the diamonds gold and uranium, as he has campaigned to do for the past 2 years

if it got even close to that the powers that be would send some buckshot his way....trust me on that one...

one love
khasm

I dont think that after 50 years of colonization these college educated black youth are ignorant of the mchine they are up against,
nor do I think being punk hearted or fear of death is any longer a part of their vocabulary
if it got even close to that the powers that be would send some buckshot his way....trust me on that one...

one love
khasm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back