Black Entertainment : Source Awards...What did you think?

i missed evey part of the show and I haven't heard anything good yet. I heard a few people say they were going to boycott every Source award that will come after this one until they can get it together. Mostly all the radio talk shows in Chicago disgraced the awards. I'm sorry I missed it.

true,
and the worst part is our children are following this example, and even worst our so called "educators" and "authority" figures are following this example, condoning this behavior as acceptable when it is anything but.....it is pitiful.....when will we rise above this...ignorance....and go on to something more uplifting....i did watch some of the source awards and i will just say that what i saw in light of words, was a trip, i don't even think i want to watch anymore of those awards....thats all i have to say.....
much love,
-story

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back