Threw a straight right and escape that night unharmed oh ****
This crack head, act misled he whipped out a glock I gripped
A cinder block he backed down then I left that whack town
Legit and need help cat impede hit below the belt and clown around //
Gee this could hurt my chances stay alert for romances a girl
Flirt when she dances shake booty wanna date with a cutie candy curls
Panty swirls

ahhhhhhh layne

<---------- soulsista #2 checkin in and my napps napps is snappin from way back, but ummmmm just cause you done writ this don't mean I'm gone forgive u for losting ya nephews pichaz and stuff :D dang them thags cost a lot o loot gurl.... ha ha ha yeah next time we gone get crunk when sherrie get here and tell trina i said hey. Love you like we was blood relatives and that's real, and like i said before I'll cut a muthasuka if they actin up. ask sherrie she'll tell you. hell you know.

Lil Bit

I hope one day I can be among those you call Sista...I feel what you say and agree whole heartedly to every word. I thank you for saying it for all of us who feel it in our hearts. You had to be the one to put it down as pen to paper. You are a shyning example of sisterhood. Keep Shyning....Keep Shyning

From your sister in Shyne......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back