Black People : Souljah Girl Arrested...Mental Health issues

naija-man

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 17, 2003
PLANET EARTH
Occupation
STUDENT
This upsets me abit, cos it's another case of black person with mental health issues......Apart of me wished she was just acting crazy..but hey...apparently she is bi-polar...:(

LISTEN:
Soulja Girl’s sister calls into the Ryan Cameron Show:AUDIO

Soulja Girl’s sister calls into the Ryan Cameron <<<<

sandrarose.com Blog Archive Soulja Girl Arrested
The 25-year-old woman who was videotaped verbally abusing a senior citizen on a Marta train is in custody in the DeKalb County jail charged with disorderly conduct.

Soulja Girl’s sister and baby daddy called into the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 today. Soulja Girl’s sister told Ryan that her sister was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 5 years ago and the incident on the train was the result of her sister not taking her meds.

She said Soulja Girl was turned into police by their mother yesterday and she is being held on $300 bail.

This upsets me abit, cos it's another case of black person with mental health issues......Apart of me wished she was just acting crazy..but hey...apparently she is bi-polar...:(

sandrarose.com Blog Archive Soulja Girl Arrested
The 25-year-old woman who was videotaped verbally abusing a senior citizen on a Marta train is in custody in the DeKalb County jail charged with disorderly conduct.

Soulja Girl’s sister and baby daddy called into the Ryan Cameron Show on V-103 today. Soulja Girl’s sister told Ryan that her sister was diagnosed with bipolar disorder 5 years ago and the incident on the train was the result of her sister not taking her meds.

She said Soulja Girl was turned into police by their mother yesterday and she is being held on $300 bail.

LISTEN:
Soulja Girl’s sister calls into the Ryan Cameron Show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X9X2zy-zz0
I seen that video. Its sad

I saw this video and mental is sad and very serious. If they do not take their medicine anything is possible. In my extended family there is a young lady that is bi-polar and takes medicine. When she hasn't taken her meds in the past she has gotten violent, so much so that she was arrested for trying to hurt someone I love dearly. This is real yall............

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back