Black Poetry : SOUL & RHYTHM

SOULDEEP3

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 8, 2003
These sounds of Blackness are optmistic~making stronger lyrics,I need no assistance~cause my persistance~ gives this~gifted~youth~enough boost~to remain in the riches~of the business~of rap music~when broken down correctly,you can call it Black music~behold~whatever happened to the SOUL of ROCK & ROLL? Oh~I know~those accursed lepers stole! Jazz,rap & r&b
to the heavens excel~as I blaspheme heavy metal music back to hell~just like I gotta live life the righteous way~I'd rather headbop than headbang ANYDAY~per se~from whom did this music thing ORIGINATE?I don't know,but I DO know they have DOMINANT traits~bringin us to a solo conclusion~the pre-Historic man had a plan, & BOOM! There was MUSIC~of ALL kinds & forms~with tribe after tribe dancin up a storm~Blessed were my people with SOUL & RHYTHM~Back then & even NOW,as they feel the beats in'um. :cool: :D :x: :kiss: :heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back