Soul Rejuvenation Homework/Soulwork

Discussion in 'Online Classes - Be a Teacher!' started by Yemoja'sGoddess, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Yemoja'sGoddess

Yemoja'sGoddess Banned

Ratings:
    +2

2. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    ba woni Sheqheti Yemoja,

I have a question about the water and chalk (efun).

Is this water cleansing to be in addition to the two showers I take daily (one just before bed and one upon waking)?

Is it permissable to wash the chalk off before I go out? I'm really not down with going outside with white chalk on my head.

Also for cleansing my room does the sage have to be fresh or can it be dried?

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Thanx for your response, dear queen.

Yes, I did have one more question, does the sage have to be fresh or can it be dried?

4. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I must do what works for me

Sista Queen Yemoja,

After ten matches and one burnt knuckle I got that candle lit. But I was not at ease with the thought of letting it burn all night. The other morning I woke up and found my alarm clock on the floor a couple feet away from the table it had been sitting on. I don't know how it got on the floor that far from the table, but I sensed some connection between the clock and the candle.

Sista I deeply respect and support your knowledge. I must, however take what I find useful, I find that taking a shower before bed cleanses away all the physical and emotional/spiritual debris I may have picked up during the day and washes it down the drain.
    On a temple wall in Kemet the following is inscribed

In other words, God's answer for our lives is tailor made. When I was eight years old my mother overheard me say "I can't fit these pants." she said "No, say the pants don't fit you. You're not supposed to fit your clothes. Your clothes are supposed to fit you." I feel the same way about spirituality andrituals. Knowamsane?

Love you, queen and will see you in class tomorrow