Africa : Soul of Africa

Thank you Pharoah.
CollectiveConsciousnessAfrikanCollectiveConsciousness
Your Truths are My Truths. My Truth is Yours.
A common struggle A common heartbeat A common frequency
to which our minds our set
as long as we grant ourselves
awareness--the courage and strength to Know.

I have a theory concerning history that I would like to run by you.
Either Homer was an Afrikan or learned those two stories from an Afrikan. But I believe Homer was an Afrikan. If anyone reads this and thinks I'm just throwing thoughts into the air, I don't think I so. It occured to me over the last few days. The way ovid and others reshaped the greek myths to fit their own cultural needs in rome, the greeks did the same with knowledge they picked up in Afrika where they often traveled. Not the alexander great nonsense. Before that, during the times of the pre-socratics and herodotus. Some of the pre-socratics openly gave credit to the Continent as being the source of much of their knowledge including mathematics. And anyone who knows more than a little about ancient greece knows that them saying that Egypt is where they learned numbers and math is basically the same as them saying that the Oracle of Delphi was located in egypt. To many ancient greek scholars, numbers and mathematics were considered the building blocks of the universe containing the secret to creation. Without mathematics as a philosophical tool and starting point you have no plato therefore no aristotle etc.

The iliad and odyssey are stories that have no real source. No one has ever figured out who Homer was. The epics called iliad and odyssey came way before greek history. That is all that is freely admitted. Remember when I mentioned the pre-socratics. If they learned numbers and mathematics from the Egyptians then it follows that they didn't develop a system of symbols and figures to represent thoughts, concepts or objects until after that time. The epics called the iliad and odyssey existed for at least a few hundred years before that time. Where else could those two stories have originated. Almost the whole of greek tragedy is nothing but a bunch of spin-offs of those two epics. But there is a very big difference between the epics and the spin-offs. I couldn't feel it in the odyssey but that could be because it has become so watered down. But I felt it and recognized it in the iliad. The epic poem called the iliad in the west is an Epic Poem from the Continent of Afrika.

The legend is that the story will always be told so that we can learn from the mistakes made by its heroes. This is in Afrikan story and the characters in it would all be Afrikans. The legend of Achilles, the only warrior whose name will be known throughout eternity, that was an Afrikan. The gathering of Chieftains. Keep in mind that the only Chieftains and Warriors that existed in that hemisphere in the ages that pre-dated greek history(by hundreds of years) were on the Continent.

Why am I stating it? Because it is supposed to be one of the most important stories ever told, and it has survived so many ages. It was passed down for centuries by word of mouth. And I know that it is one of OUR stories.
If anyone wants to challenge my statement(the epic poem known as the iliad originated in ancient Afrika)please do. The problem is that there is no proof one way of the other. All anyone knows about the "iliad & odyssey" is that they are very, very old. They pre-date the greek dark ages. No one knows if, when or where the events described took place. There is only a bunch of BIASED guesses.
The story westerners call the iliad pre-dates greek civilization by hundreds of years.
Though the story pre-dates greek civilization by hundreds of years it describes a highly developed civilization in a state of war.
There were highly developed civilizations on the continent for hundreds of years before the dawn of greek civilization.
Obvious evidence of this is the Great Pyramids.
The story that westerners call the iliad is an Afrikan story that describes events that occured on the Continent of Afrika.
If anyone has information that helps to confirm or refute PLEASE state it.
Is there an ancient Afrikan story that centers on a warrior who is faces with the choice of a long peaceful family life and a name that is never known or death in battle and a name that lives on forever?
Where did this kind of story-telling originate?
A story passed down for generations by word of mouth, a story with underlying morals, a story about warriors, tribes and chieftains; a story that relies heavily on repetition.
I know that I'm right about this and one of you knows of a story that is linked to this ancient story. If anything comes to mind please let me know. I will stand by this statement you protectors of western fallacious thought. THE ONE KNOWN IN THE WEST AS ACHILLES WAS AN AFRIKAN.

Pharoah, I feel what you're saying about KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH and the cloak of fallacies that the europeans draped over the HISTORY and HERITAGE of our PEOPLE.
Your Truths are My Truths. This Struggle is OURS!!!>>>

Sorry, I can't answer your questions; but they are some INTERESTING ones, for sure!

:toast:

And I hope your homesick Soul gets there soon!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back