Black Poetry : Sorted out rhymes and aborted minds some to be kept others

rhymebad

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 11, 2006
my bling is jiggy but it sting my dignity to have to rap like this //
the crap piss me off there's a brisk cost for not being able to twist //
knowledge enough to kiss a college girl, I'm in a collision with the decision //
rather to continue to rap or let this menu go to crap into crap this division //
between HIPHOP AND HIP POP //,
Sorted out rhymes and aborted minds some to be kept others //
Need help and some to be thrown away, was shown today mothers //
Of haters need teachers for help that features step on how to escape //
Hate, seen fountains that leak have seen mountain peaks height great //
And classified by their shape, desire vocab stats in a drier habitat //
Far as info go is got galore to scatter more data needed grab your hat //
All kinds of music it time to use it HIP HOP at the tiptop in VIRGINIA //
BEACH in this blind society the rhyme variety make it enjoyable KENYA //
Is a stand out, now I'm writing BLACK HIP HOP in a pair of whack flip- //
Flops here in VIRGINIA BEACH begin to itch in which these slipper are hip //
And designated in style I've hesitated awhile now eating a chocolate Hershey //
There’s rocket diversity in this can’t jest take off and go to NEW JERSEY //
junk can bury a nation if variation exists in home prices when it comes //
To REALESTATE no deal is fake but I feel great see a girl got my thumbs //
up, she's fine and on my mind right here at Subway and may get a hug today //
but came to damage to a true sandwich veggies on the menu put into //
she probably need help with the butter flow mind dealt another blow "SO HEY BOO //
you got a boyfriend "MAYBE founded out a note is a short letter with all sorts //
of clever words that you never heard before birds galore fly overhead short //
of wing span and my thing need a fan to cool off boys try get some have to duck //
junk or get stuck with a hunk of love I can't break down and my cake is brown luck //
here at Subway hear strong talk go for a long walk at home stalked by my imagination //
fragmentation of thoughts,take cover or give cake to a lover got a bag of situations //
number one a hummer is fun and the dumber become stupid, you wanna smash my cherries //
take them fast to secretaries for a type job lot of hype involved like ride on ferries //
but wait my panties are hot here in VIRGINIA BEACH got a wet thing a boy wanna get to //
bang,they rap slang and expect me to hang out, can take that to the lab got a wet crew //
of words heard my ears, so I'm in a mini-skirt with plenty flirt don't know what to do //
confetti flies got brown sweaty thighs even BETTY CROCKER cries when she see cake //
this is BLACK HIPHOP in VIRGINIA BEACH I'm a brown Soul Sista at the SUBWAY they make //
me a sandwich, this boy really want some and my breasts in view and my dress is new he //
really impressed how we do, any way got plenty to say as my skirt is down so let me //
flirt around, to pitch mean to throw I'm brown queen itch to flow, thing is wet gee //
a boy fast to smash i can splash a dash in a car sip wine talk trash at a bar a fee //
is paid, remember I was a winner with body at a dinner party mini-skirt in order //
look my plan is not contraband so no smuggle goods that puzzle the hood it slaughters //
dumb stuff doe, starting to fear this becoming peerless mean without equal and no //
doubt legal from the knowledge point of view I anoint crew strut butt and try flow //

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back