Destee Network : sorryassbabydaddies.com

Destee said:
Peace and Blessings Family,

I was browsing around the net this morning and stumbled on this site:

http://www.sorryassbabydaddies.com/

It seems you can put a picture of a Brother, his child(ren), and the story behind the fact that he is not supportive of the child. They have pictures of the children posted there! Those poor babies ... smh.

If you have a "baby's daddy" that does not support his child, for $20.00, you can "out" him to the entire world, on the Internet. If you happen to be a Brother that has been outed on the site, you too can send $20.00, along with your evidence proving that you are supportive (court documents), and have your side of the story posted on the site as well.

They accept both Black and white "dead beat dad" profiles, but goes on to say that it is mostly Black men that are doing this.

According to the site, it was started by a 27 year old single Black Mother of 4 children.

Their discussion forum is called GUN CLUB, which stands for, Girls united nationally for committing love and uplifting brothers.

Girls ?? ... that are Mothers ... ?? ... Uplifting Brothers ?? ... Hmmmm.

It claims to be a support site for the many Sisters raising children alone.

What do you all think of it?

:heart:

Destee
If i was of that tortured soul, I would continue to do the opposite. Gladly, I am into the light about loving, teaching and nurturing,so much so,that I've been responsible for others that are not my seed.

What would a publication be that recognizes true Black Royality like Black Tigers and Tigress. I like that. Perhaps someone will start a website like that of Black Heroes being surrogate dads and moms. Maybe we can emphasize the scout leaders and men and women who care for our unwanted and acknowledged old and young people.

People who volunteer their time at the shelters, and make sure,that our black senior citizens have somebody. Perhaps we can honor the brotha,that brings in to his home abandoned and abused children. Maybe, it will not be so uncommon and will catch on and knock mindless senseless fluff where it belongs behind the living!

Peace!

Why don't someone just start a website where they reward people for finding the fathers who are not paying child support. They could receive grant money from the ACF to fund it. They could even apply for their 501c3 to receive additional funding. They could also form additional alliances with other so-called organizations to form a world-wide coalitition of forces that are monitored at the government level. This would not be difficult to do.

...but at some point we gotta realize (real eyes) that not having enough money ain't the reason our children are in the situation they're in. The same people that institute these band-aid approches to pacify us to keep us from raising our voices about the mistreatment are the same people who are mistreating us. Isn't that ironic? That we depend on the same people to help us that are harming us. Talk about insanity.

More money may help some people do some things but it is not a guarantee that our children will get the help they need when they need it. Having enough money, even millions of dollars ain't gonna keep people from being mistreated on the basis of color. If you don't believe that ask Oprah...or O.J. Simpson. Wasn't he acquitted?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back