Black People : Sony plays white vs. black

started to wonder what all the fuss is about (well, still do), until i got to the bit in the article that indicated that there was more than one person in the picture!! i truly didn't see that at first!

sony been imploding a bunch lately. this could have been shown other than grabbing by the chin, like that. the "rivalry" between the black psp and the white psp is as silly as the "rivalries" that arise between game consoles!

black folks sufferin from a seemingly terminal case of "distractovitis"; all sorts of things being posted about all sorts of slights and not much about efforts to figure out something else.

sony's email address: "google is your friend"<snort> but prolly something like abuse@sony.com? postmaster@sony.com? heck, i don't know: the name of the company is sony, and there's bound to be a webmaster, or a postmaster, or some sort of abuse line. there might even be a "ceo" or "pr" or some such?

""Think[ing] It Through" is an even better friend!" a new slogan/watchword/catchphrase i'd like to suggest: "Think It Through, Black!"

oh, da#mn! i wasn't gonna read this one either ....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back