Black Spirituality Religion : Sons of GOD

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The Sons of GOD (The Order of Satan)

Theory:
    The Sons of GOD existed before us (humans), GOD created them first. We can see their acknowledgment as existing before us in Job.

Job:38:7: When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?

This section of Job is where GOD is talking about the time of creation, when HE was creating the environment we now live in. More specifically HE is referring to the creation of stars. As we can see GOD acknowledges the existence of HIS Sons. They had nothing to do with creation but they did witness it and marveled at GOD’s work. This is the only neutral reference we see concerning Sons of GOD. All the rest are in a negative light. It was the Sons of GOD that became the Order of Satan.

When GOD created humans it was the Sons of GOD that broke the very first LAW or COMAND of GOD.

Gen:1:26: And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

When the Sons of GOD went in unto the daughters of man and they bare children unto them, they broke this LAW. It was no longer humans that had dominion over the earth. The hybrid of Sons of GOD and human women would now have dominion over the earth and men. Due to their Divine genes they had powers that we as humans could not understand. This made them gods on earth and gave them dominion over us. We began to worship them, praise them and there was war continually between us to promote the entities as the supreme religion. Religious war was our only existence over the whole earth; we were being bred for that specific purpose. The Sons of GOD and their hybrid off springs became the Fallen (Nephilim) or Giants, Mighty men of the earth, renown.

Gen:6:2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Gen:6:4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

With this in motion man could no longer function as GOD intended. GOD looked down on us and did not like how men existed; continual holy war, worshiping other gods and in continues murder. To end this GOD brings the flood. In doing so HE ended the reign of the Sons of GOD and their hybrid offspring and the people that served them to no end. The Sons of GOD became furious and angry; they went from being gods on earth to being gods and kings of nothing. And out of all of this destruction GOD saved man through Noah. This truly made the Sons of GOD furious and jealous of man.

GOD seeing the anger and rage in HIS children created them a Kingdom. The best English word to describe this Kingdom is, Hell. The first created/born Son of GOD is Prince of this Kingdom. As Prince of this Kingdom Satan’s mission is to prove to GOD man is not worthy of this earth and his hybrid offsprings should have never been destroyed for us. Satan’s mission is accomplished by causing man to curse GOD and serve other gods. It is accomplished through causing us to believe in GOD as less than what GOD is. This is done through false religions and contrary religious philosophies.

There are also references as to how we worshiped these hybrids on the other side of the flood.

Josh:24:2: And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor: and they served other gods.

Josh:24:14: Now therefore fear the LORD, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the LORD.

Josh:24:15: And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

The reason there are so many false gods on earth is because one day they actually walked and existed on earth. Our soul energy is the same energy that exists today.

2. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Repost for servants of Jesus.

Peace and Power in Reading.

3. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +865

This is Peace Music Producer!

I have always said that the Bible is not the story of Original people. It's the story of our progeny and how weak and wicked they are, refusing over and over to obey the Laws of Culture and Civilization. The Suns of God being lured by the daughters of man has always shown the dangers of miscegenation and what the probable consequences could be.

Really good post.

4. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    according to what scripture

Mt:24:5: For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

See how Lucifer speaks ambiguously that causes the reader to make their own assumptions in meaning.

Jesus is talking about all the Servants of Jesus that demand he is the Christ. Even the Old Testament informs us of an evil religion that would shadow and contort the relationship between the Supreme Being and Humans.

Dan 8:
    9: And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
    10: And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
    11: Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
    12: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.

This confirms the Old Testament “by reason of transgression”.

1Cor:15:3: For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

Gal:1:4: Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

I would like to ask any Servant of Jesus; according to what scripture is Jesus dying for our sins being based on?

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO DO IT (LOL)

Please tell me why you or I don't fit into this paradigm? I mean naturally you will think I fit into this paradigm but what makes you think that your interpretation or scenario's are better then lets say ... a 10 year old kid?

Don't you think that it is a little deceptive to suggest that you or anyone you are associated with does not listen to - as you say, "Lucifer speaks ambiguously that causes the reader to make their own assumptions in meaning"?

What makes you so sure that you are the enlightened one on the topic of the scriptures verse let say anyone who opposed your theories. Now brutha you know when we write it may come off as a little tough but if you could hear my voice there is not a rough tone in these questions.

It just makes me wonder about the motives of one who would suggest that others are being spoken to by lucifer and he is causing them to make their own assumptions, yet this couldn't possibly apply to your methods or interpretations of what you read.

I speak in peace.

Peace and Blessings

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Sure I Knew LOL

My interpretation is based on the Specific Words of the Supreme Being and Jesus and when I see a conflict in the words I abide by the hierarchy of placing the Supreme Beings Words above all.

A 10 year old or anybody else fails to adhere to an explained methodology that places the Supreme Being First and Above all.

No, because Jesus is Lucifer. Jesus explained this several times in his own words. Jesus is one of the Fallen Sons of GOD that GOD sent down to the earth to prove humans. This is the true interpretation of the Bible just like it was the original perception in the Dogon Song. The Nummo are Sons of GOD, the Ogo is a Nummo. Several African Oral ideologies dictate Sons of GOD as the Trickster, the Rabbit, the Fox etc..etc.. Seeing that Africans wrote the Bible I would tend to stick to the original ideology.

The Sons of GOD do not become evil until humans began worshiping them and challenging the Specific Word of GOD with their words.

No one has challenged my theories without outright rejecting the Specific Words of the Supreme Being.

Deut:18:10: There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,
    11: Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
    12: For all that do these things are an abomination unto the LORD: and because of these abominations the LORD thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

So hear it is people follow the New Testament that degrades the Supreme Being in believing in something in which the Supreme Being commits an abomination.

GOD has NOT Sacrificed any Son and to believe so is to be contrary to the Specific Words of the Supreme Being which is Satanic.

I will not allow anyone to deny, reject or ignore the Specific Words of the Supreme Being to protect their service to something that is less then Supreme. GOD is the Boss and always has the last WORD.

Show me where the Supreme Being Speaks ambiguously as to it can cause an error in judgment.

You see no real Servants of Jesus have stepped up to the plate.

We are all victims of slave traditions. I did it because my grand parents did it; my mamma and daddy did it. Then one day I set down and read the book, so much for tradition.

Peace and Power in Reading.

7. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,324

I understand much of this, but do wonder about these sons breaking the very first law and command, when it was Eve that disobeyed the Father's commandment when Adam and she was instructed not to eat of the tree. That happened before the sons saw any daughters of men, since Adam and Eve were the only two people of the earth.

I suppose it's meant after people had populated the earth, because there's no other way I can see that being reconciled.

At any rate, I believe the faithful will always come to the knowledge of what truly happened in those days, even beyond what think we can find. ;) The Father does magnificent wonders for His faithful, and the Son dwells among all of His servants, and since wisdom is forever in their presence, so shall it be in the presence of all who confess the Name of the KING, repent their sins, believe in the resurrection of the Faithful Son, and have faith in His sacrifice for our iniquity unto our salvation. With this wisdom will forever be truth and blessings! :em2400: