Black Spirituality Religion : Sonia Barrett - Hacking the Mind & Breaking Reality Codes

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Sonia Barrett - Hacking the Mind & Breaking Reality Codes...deep stuff

Just a quick post:
just found this and thought to post the link.
Red Ice Radio - Sonia Barrett - Pt 1 - Hacking the Mind & Breaking Reality Codes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP4b...F580320A3&playnext_from=PL&index=0&playnext=1
I am going to watch it soonest.
Anyone seen or knows of her?

pararealist,

Thanks for the drop my friend, this sister is deeply metaphysical with a scientific and spiritual twist, all working at once. Not only is she impressive, especially with her acquired knowledge, but she has taken understanding the matrix, to a higher level, and is building a serious following of those seeking knowledge of self. It will be interesting to read your findings...Peace In my friend.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

The Following User Says Thank You to Clyde Coger For This Useful Post:
truetothecause (Yesterday)

Thank you for the Thank You sistar truetothecause, its good to see you back and posting my sistar friend, for real.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Just Obliterated the Bootstrap Myth Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : The Supreme Court Just Ruled In Favor Of The Police State, And Sonia Sotomayor Is Not Having It Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 22
S Black People : BLACK FAMILY UNITY : Dr. Marion W. Starling & Dr. John Henrik Clarke, hosted by Sonia Sanchez Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black Women : Sonia Sanchez Black Women 2
S Black Haiku : haiku (for sonia sanchez) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
H Black Poetry : Braiding Sonia's Hair Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Amy Coney Barrett Black People Politics 13
HODEE Black People Politics : Amy Coney Barrett 'to be picked by Trump for Supreme Court' Black People Politics 9
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : russia-hacking-is-bigger-than-anyone-thought Black People Politics 9
willa Black People Politics : Russian Hacking - Obama News! Black People Politics 16
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama vows to slap Russia over Hacking, Tensions on Rise Black People Politics 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : obama-orders-review-of-election-hacking Black People Politics 0
anAfrican Computers - Software Hardware : Hacking Chryslers and Jeep Cherokees Science and Technology 3
R Black People : Hacking the Ballot Box Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

I despise these racist killing NYPD. I'm glad Attorney General Letitia James filed a law suit against NYPD for using "excessive, brutal and unlawful force" against Black Lives Matter protesters! The law suit also targets the Mayor, police commissioner Dermot Shea and Chief of Department, Terry Monahan! Several NYPD cops have been suspended, along with many other racist violent killer cops across this nation.
Will the 3 white GOPs in Congress, Gosar, Biggs and Brooks, be charged with sedition and felony murder for inciting and helping Ali Alexander plan the insurrection? Ali Alexander, black trump supporter who started Stop The Steal and organized the insurrection, threw these 3 white terrorists under the bus. All of them should get long prison sentences. Alexander, a convicted felony, will likely be charged first.
2 things to share;
a. 33 more days to go before I hit 200 straight days of exercise.
b. Pls visit orangeseahorse . com. Not selling anything! It's a free site to post true short stories, poems, etc. Also free to read. We have 500,000 views and some writers have been published. These true short stories are poignant and life changing. Thanks,
Why aren't the white domestic terrorists charged w/felony murder and terrorism? YES, I answered my own question with the phrase 'white domestic terrorist'. But let's see if black traitor "Ali Alexander" will be charged w/felony murder for helping organize the deadly insurrection. His white comrades will blame him for influencing them to commit violence. His butt will be tattered after they throw him under the bus.
Impeached twice, trump is more evil than god allows! The Root says Democrats are calling out white supremacist in Congress. Yahoo says ex Navy Seal Adam Newbold who took part in the deadly insurrection, says he's not a traitor/terrorist. Charge him! The Independent says Christopher Stanton committed suicide in his basement after being arrested for taking part in the deadly insurrection.
blah blah blah