Black Spirituality Religion : *****SONGS OF SOLOMON*****

Keita Kenyatta

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Have you ever read the "Ethiopian Book of King Solomon"? Last I heard it was going for $100.00 for just that one book.

Music Producer

May 31, 2004
Just a word of advice, don’t let the words of men guide your faith.

Jer:17:5: Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Thus information that comes from man that is not being spoken as GOD can only be considered as a philosophy or; well, a song. You must distinguish between the Specific Word of GOD and the specific word of men.

Son of RA

STAFF
STAFF
Jun 14, 2005
Tucson, AZ
Occupation
Student
Greetings,
Concerning King Solomon, John Henrik Clarke mentioned in a lecture (Can the African race save itself) that he was a petty hustler and womanizer (1000 wives, including she-devils). He was not the wise man that we have been taught to think. He also mentioned that the real reason Queen Makeda/Sheba (Queen of the South) went to Solomon was to help the brotha out (he was in financial trouble and he also owned her money/taxes). Remember at that time a lot of nations were being protected by Kmt and Ethiopia and therefore paid taxes to Kmt and Ethiopia. Solomon's nation being one.
Just like today brothas mess up and our Queens got to bail us out (see 1 Kings 10:10). The sista gave the brotha gold, spices, precious stones worth millions. She went there to take care of business. That is what yall sistas do, take care of business :coffee: Just like Cedric said, the so-called Solomon songs and wisdom/ proverbs come from The Book of Coming Forth by Day which the Euros call The Book of the Dead.

Tranquillity

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
The Instruction of Amenemope is the likely source.

You know-

It came to my attention that at LEAST "some" of the Song of Solomon was copied from the Egyptian Book of the Dead (this might not surprise some). However, it would be interesting to go more in-depth with this.

KD

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.