Black Poetry : Song of Blue

Blue

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 3, 2003
Atlanta, GA
Occupation
Dream Chaser
::Song of Blue::

Close your eyes. Let’s travel to the uncharted waters of the introspective. Where the darkness represents peace and creativity. A world so vast, it’s impossible to fully explore. The silence. We’re here all alone. Just you, the blackness, the stars, and me. Relax. Open yourself up to me. The Dream is the land of our imagination and desire. Nothing to hide here. This is the place where our true selves strive. The imagination, the desire, your purest emotions. Never have you felt so free. Free of your troubles, concerns. Just pure bliss. Welcome to the Dream. Only second to Heaven. Created by God. Yes, God. Because, he did create everything. The Dream lets you experience Love in its most felt form. And experiencing Love, is experiencing God. God is Love. That makes Love so great, so powerful. Love can’t be fully understood. Love has no limitations. Our Love has no limitations. Let the dreams begin. Starting from the suckable lips, to the suckable toes. My mind’s gone and anything goes. Lying next to each other fully exposed, wearing nothing but my creativity. Thinking about nothing, enjoying the darkness and the silence. For once, just for you, I’m turning Conscious off. Let’s enjoy this Love to the fullest. Silently, peacefully, lying on your tummy. Still warm, feeling the heat. Skin-to-skin contact, how much better can it get? Yes, I can feel your heart beat. I break the silence. I start speaking in tongue, though you hear nothing. Tasting your delicious lips. Sucking on your neck, smelling the sweet aroma. This could go on forever. Going lower, licking your pair of breasts, so supple and beautiful. Starting from the base, moving in slow, circular patterns to the top. Flicking the tips rapidly with my tongue. Then, sucking the tips with passion, and swallowing each breast as a whole. You are delicious. You feel my warm, wet tongue gliding southbound, tasting everything in its path. I take a long break at your core. Your thighs situated on both sides of my cheeks, my tongue begin to go deep, tasting your nutrients. Eyes closed, I French-kissed your lips. Like your other set of lips, I sucked, I sucked, licked all I could lick. Swallowing your essence, drip-by-drip. Still thirsty, I can tell you’re trying to hold back. My tongue went deeper to taste your sweet nectar. Mind in a trance. Half my senses are disabled. I can only hear the faint sounds of your moans and the slurping from my mouth. And I can feel the palm of your precious hands gripping on top of my head, pushing me deeper into you. When your thighs began to jerk a little, I knew your cup was about to runneth over. Flow, baby, flow. I want to taste it all. Don’t be so selfish. Don’t hold back your sweet, organic taste. I drank until I was full, no matter how many times you visited Ecstasy. While the rest dripped from my lips, and dribbled down my chin. You are delicious. Now, nice and swollen, you slide a finger across my chin to try a taste of yourself. Then, I took that same finger and sucked off what was left. I begin to lick further down your legs, still searching for the end. There stood your beautiful, suckable, lovable toes. Toe by toe, then all as a whole. Do you feel my wet warmth? Now, you’re relaxed and warmed up. Climb on top of me. Let me see your eyes. They’re so beautiful. Lean closer. Your luscious lips, pressed against mine. My hands holding your sides, guiding you downward, as I begin to enter…your soul. Tight and intimate, warm and moist, I can marinate in this for hours, days…even for eternity. The deeper I go, the more I let go…of my mind. As you exhale your pleasure. Can you see the colors? From black to hot red, to mystical blue, I wanna forever be within you. As you slowly grind, gripping my hardness tightly. The friction, the heat, the juices flowing ever so freely. Fortunately, in the Dream, all is what it seems. No need to pull out. We can reap the full benefits without the consequences. Then again, creating a seed between you and me would be such a beautiful blessing. My Queen, welcome to my soul, uncut and exposed. Curiosity is yet to be satisfied…

I love you.

Total Experience
www.atlexperience.net
poetry/art website

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back