Black People : Son Vs Dad (Kids Video)

Just wanted to spend some awesome time with the young man...but didn't let him win, or Did I?

Cheers beautiful folks!

Is this you and your Son! OMG! So precious!

I sure hope it is, because I watched the entire match ... :tv2: ... tooooo precious!!!

I was rooting for your Son as soon as you cheated and made that first score.

I thought I saw some cheat'n goin' on ... but it was all moving fast! ... :referee:

You lost! ... :) ... a rematch is in order! ... :cheerleader: ... I am pulling for David / Paris / Blue!!! ... :cheerleader:

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing here with us ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :cheerleader:

Is this you and your Son! OMG! So precious!

I sure hope it is, because I watched the entire match ... :tv2: ... tooooo precious!!!

I was rooting for your Son as soon as you cheated and made that first score.

I thought I saw some cheat'n goin' on ... but it was all moving fast! ... :referee:

You lost! ... :) ... a rematch is in order! ... :cheerleader: ... I am pulling for David / Paris / Blue!!! ... :cheerleader:

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing here with us ... :love:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! :cheerleader:

LOL Thank you lots....Yes he says he wants a rematch ASAP lol. Blessings to you!

LOL Thank you lots....Yes he says he wants a rematch ASAP lol. Blessings to you!

Ohhhh that is so sweet ... :love: ... I have liked and subscribed.

Let David know that I am on his side, cheering that he wins next time! ... :cheerleader:

And even if he doesn't win next time ... HE WILL WIN ... and I will be waiting ... :score:

I'm honored you'd share your precious gift with us ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhh that is so sweet ... :love: ... I have liked and subscribed.

Let David know that I am on his side, cheering that he wins next time! ... :cheerleader:

And even if he doesn't win next time ... HE WILL WIN ... and I will be waiting ... :score:

I'm honored you'd share your precious gift with us ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee
I’ll let him know and he will be happy for your kind support!!! Thanks again!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back