Black Spirituality Religion : SON OF MAN

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by MRS. LADY, Nov 26, 2009.

1. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    Although many books and “sacred” texts have been written, practiced, preached, lived and re-lived time and time again, I am not certain that most have gained any insight and/or overstanding of the small amount of knowledge contained in between numerous words and trivial non sense, sugar coating the fact of the matter.

As old as time has been recorded, or inspiration has been given to make record of truth, the truth still seems to be more concealed then evident.

The reason is simple. Most can not face the fact that their whole existence weather this one or the previous is based on lies. Lies which only the individual can not face because they chose the comfort of that same lie. Most are afraid of their self.

I mean what is so difficult about facing the FACT that there have been 17+ recorded saviors of the world, yet the world still isn’t saved. An idiot can grasp this concept. The only reason it is not grasped is because it does not want to be grasped.

GOD’s chosen people are non existent because GOD loves everyone and everything. Everyone’s need to feel superior and validated and be more to GOD then anyone else is the exact attitude that pushes GOD away.

GOD is perfect and we should all claim perfection. Everything happens in just the blink of an eye, and if you don’t see with your ((((I)))) then everything is a mystery.

The most primitive of all is the most advanced in deed. This tale always leads to the great Pyramids, and the comparison and contrast between ability and intent.

Patience is a virtue and the intent is the destruction.

What really do the pyramids capture? Simple, they capture the light of the sun. What a miraculous place to draw the light of the sun into a being that has no natural capabilities. As we are beings of energy what you call “sacred” I call phony. When GOD is loved every place is sacred and GOD’s grace is bestowed upon you.

Over times and lifetimes the idea of conspiracy has been the foundation of all civilization. The idea of 72 conspirators means complete conspiracy.

We honor Isis as if the death of an innocent child in her care is somehow excusable and holy. Perhaps the so called “holy war” in essence began with the holy.

The Great Mother was replaced with Isis which is replaced and replaced and replaced again. I mean don’t you wonder why in the “secret life of beez” they are paying homage to “black mary”, and then you have the “christians” waiting for a “second coming”.

Real power is natural and comes with the acknowledgement of GOD as a female with the natural ability to produce peace.

You can meditate. You can burn all the candles and incense you’d like. You can repeat all the incantations and create all the tales you desire, but at the end of the day GOD remains LOVE, and will protect innocence.

There is nothing holy about sacrificing your life or your child’s life to be powerful.

jesus said I AM SON OF MAN.

It’s kinda like Jim Carey’s movie pet detective when he said Einhorn is a man, meaning it looks like a woman, but in deed it is a man.

When I say “spiritual cross dressers” I mean exactly what I say.

It’s a nice trick from an intelligent people, but it is sick and disgusting that a FAMILY would feud in such a way, with no regard for the innocent minds of others’.

2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    John 20:

[24] But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Didymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
    [25] The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
    [26] And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
    [27] Then saith he to Thomas, reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.
    [28] And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
    [29] Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

:bowdown:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    17+ recorded saviors, yet only 1 has actually saved a people from the fire of hell, by His sacrifice on the tree. The only way one can see salvation is through the faith of the Holy Anointed Son, given to us when He visited us in the Body, and further confirmed in us all when He was resurrected from the dead back to life eternal to sit at the right hand of the Father in Heaven.

If one shows no faith, and does not believe as they should, then they will most certainly view the world as unsaved. However, when one grasps onto all that the Father has given in mercy, then they will recognize exactly how the world has been saved, and how none who have been counted worthy will perish as it passes away.

There are a chosen to the Father, but His chosen are humble, and wouldn't boast it haughtily, but wouldn't deny either for their fear is in the KING and to deny His choosing is not wise.

It's all very easy to understand when one truly takes the effort to humble themselves and let the Father's Spirit be upon them.