Black People : Sometimes We Don't Just Ask: We Demand Props!

chuck

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 9, 2003
If the spotlight, fairly or unfairly, either gets cast down on us or the whites here, in our cases: everybody owes us, i. e., be it what our ancestors and forebears did or our relations in more recent times...

So what shall we do for our peoples best interests, i. e., some of everybody has been benefitting more than we are by the way of our own efforts?

No use us pulling any more punches, since cheap shots about being taken at us, whereas others are getting free passes from our enemies...

Just who should be our allies and who chooses not to be?

It's not just about us anyway...

FYI...

31396228.jpg

One of the reasons some of us don't get props from other people, is we don't give each other any!

Now if you can't or won't, please don't waste my and the other posters time etc., making it personal/being subjective about it all, as well as revealing just how in denial you are, too...

I. e., some of you gripe about this or that group advancing themselves at our expense, then post crap like that, too!

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back