sometimes i wanna leave too ...

$$RICH$$ said:
we'll take this up over dinner and leave your pocketbook at home !
guess i'll hit that crush thread now .......... let's say have not had .

MY $$RICH$$NESSSSSSS ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Ralfa'il said:
I apologize in advance if my post offends anyone...and it surely will...but I can only be who I am and keep it real for myself, not some crowd pleaser...

Destee

You and this post should stand as a MODEL of what black femininity should be.....

You are a lovely, intelligent, clean woman who knows how to carry herself and isn't afraid to let her sensative feminine side show through in the form of a little insecurity or vulnerability.

And that's ULTRA-ATTRACTIVE to black men like me.

Especially when you say "gosh".
It's good for our women to be a little corny.

That's how our women should be.

Not this macho sharp-tongued pain-inflicting attitude so many have adopted.

Infact...I've NEVER seen you carry yourself other than a lady even when you were obviously angry and had the power to.

When I read that post I felt like cuddling you like a baby and just sheltering you with protection, it brought out natural instincts inside me.

That's the way I want my sistaz to make me feel.

That's what I mean about wanting to be "needed".

Unfortunately, the older I get the more I'm comming to believe that your type and the opposite is inherent nature and not something that can be instilled, and it saddens me in a way that so many of our women have this rough arrogant nature about them.

I hope you have some daughters sis so atleast you can impart on them something of the woman that you are, because we're hurting for it in our community.

That's the part I wanted to address.
I didn't plan on posting any spirit-lifting "hang in there" Rocky IV speeches because I know you ain't going nowhere no time soon, quitting isn't in your nature.

You might EXPAND.....

Brother Ralfa'il ... i sincerely appreciate the love, confidence, and compliments you've given me ... thank you ...

but you are so full of yourself !!!!! :puke:

what the hey are you talking about ... i'm ultra attractive to you ???!!!

i don't think you know what kind of woman you want, or how to recognize her if you see her!

you said the following:

Ralfa'il said:
I'm sorry....

But if you're a strong independant woman, I have no need for you.

uhhhh Brother Ralfa'il ... i am a strong independent woman! ... duhhhh !!!!

and you know what else ... i said gosh up there ... but i can say a whole bunch of other stuff too !!!! ... just because you've never seen me carry on any other way ... does not mean i never have!

you feel me ???

so ... while i appreciate the comments ... please recognize that you can't judge a book by its cover ... all of my Sisters are models of Black Femininity !!!! ... and let me say too ... that when a woman meets a man ... a man that moves and excites her ... she will often give up saying and doing a whole lotta things ... and start saying and doing brand new stuff ... as a result of that complimentary motivation! In addition, the very things you say you don't want in a woman, let the right woman bring those things ... and you'll be asking for extra servings of that stuff! :kiss:

uhhh ... did i say thank you for the compliments ... :wink:

Love You!

Destee

Intrepid said:
I am not sure exactly what the hey is going on around here ( iam usually the last to know anyway..LOL)
but I have read a few of the post about leaving and not getting what they need
or being appauled by names used etc.
My comment is that sometime in life we must all move on and make changes in our lives.
Moving on should never be about negativetity but about positive growth for yourself.
If someone leaves because they are offended by something said or done then they are not prepared for life, because things will always be said and done that we may not like and may totally disagree with.
If it is time to leave for those I say farwell and good luck.
To those who are staying I say lets move on and continue to grow in strength,honesty and unity.

Yes Sister ... my point exactly ... let our comings and goings, be done in peace.

Destee

I refer you to my husbands post entitled: "Degrees of Consciousness". I refer everyone to it because, it actually explains so much concerning this community and each and everyone of us here. Within the contents of his writing, we can see and understand where and why there are disagreements and energy displayed that may make us at times feel and think the way we may sometimes do.

Yes, we should all read it when we feel disressed, feel as if we can't take it no more or feel as if we're not understood. In the end we must look at ourselves as well as those around us.

Destee

Brother Ralfa'il ... i sincerely appreciate the love, confidence, and compliments you've given me ... thank you ...

but you are so full of yourself !!!!!

what the hey are you talking about ... i'm ultra attractive to you ???!!!

i don't think you know what kind of woman you want, or how to recognize her if you see her!

you said the following:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfa'il
I'm sorry....

But if you're a strong independant woman, I have no need for you.

uhhhh Brother Ralfa'il ... i am a strong independent woman! ... duhhhh !!!!
First of all, what I found ultra-attractive was that you allowed some of your heart to open up and admit that you sometimes get discouraged and disheartened.

You admit that you have your weak moment, and I like it when women show a soft side.

Thanx for your response sis, but I'd like to respectfully disagree that you are a strong and independant woman.

That's not saying that you are a wimp or a pushover, but just fitting within your nature.

You are an intelligent and industrious woman mature of mind but that doesn't necessarily make you strong and independant in the common definition of the term. You obviously need love and support from others to keep going.

Look what you gave us of yourself:

"I was blessed with the most wonderful "Forum Leader." Her name was (is) Bree and she made working for her and the community such a joy. I felt like she was my Sister/Mother/Friend all wrapped up in one. So, when it came time for me to leave, telling her was very difficult. I didn't want to put her in a bind or disappoint her in any way. I stayed as long as i could, but the time finally came when i had to tell her it was time for me to move on."

Most strong hard-core independant men and women are so focused on building a career and climbing socially and financially that they could care less about leaving a person they've worked with. It's just anothe stepping stone as far as they're concerned.

They wouldn't have been so emotional and careful to please a friend in this manner regardless of what that friend did for them; trust me...I've met plenty of cold callous independant people.

and you know what else ... i said gosh up there ... but i can say a whole bunch of other stuff too !!!! ... just because you've never seen me carry on any other way ... does not mean i never have!

you feel me ???
Oh...I should "step back" because I don't KNOW you like that?

Come on sis....sure you could have used other words and be stone cold, but you haven't because it's not what you want to do.
Again, it's not in your nature to behave that way and that's what I mean.
You are mindful of your behavior and speech, and that's what we need.

so ... while i appreciate the comments ... please recognize that you can't judge a book by its cover ... all of my Sisters are models of Black Femininity !!!!
How can you say ALL sisters are models of black femininity?

I appreciate the love you have for all black people but I bet everyday driving you see women of ALL races that you wouldn't be caught dead dressing and behaving like.
That doesn't give anyone an automatic right to disrespect them or even condemn them. But as a young prospective black man, don't I have a right to expect more from my young women in general?
Shouldn't I want the best that I can get from them in behavior and ettiquette?

... and let me say too ... that when a woman meets a man ... a man that moves and excites her ... she will often give up saying and doing a whole lotta things ... and start saying and doing brand new stuff ... as a result of that complimentary motivation! In addition, the very things you say you don't want in a woman, let the right woman bring those things ... and you'll be asking for extra servings of that stuff!

uhhh ... did i say thank you for the compliments ...

Love You!
You're right...I've met plenty of women who had so many wonderful positives that I chose to overlook thier negatives. Nobody's perfect, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for perfection.

I love you too my caring, open-hearted, dependant on a loving family...sista.

...how she gonna sit up there and tell me who I'm attracted to?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back