Black Poetry : Sometime Time...

coey30

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 26, 2008
Sometimes Time…

When two souls fall in love, there is nothing else but the yearning to be close to the other. The presence that is felt through a hand held, a voice heard, or a smile seen. Souls do not have calendars or clocks, nor do they understand the notion of time or distance. They only know it feels right to be with one another. This is the reason why you miss someone so much when they are not there — even if they are only in the very next room. Your soul only feels their absence — it doesn't realize the separation is temporary.

It’s so hard to deserve someone who is thunder and lightning
And whirlpools and rain that can be downright frightening
Someone so violently beautiful she deserves to hear about it every day
because she is someone who notices when you get too sad and will find a way
And smiles just to see you smile
She smiles
She smiles
And I don’t remember anything else cause now I’m smiling too
If I have a name, I forget it when she smiles cause it’s what she do
And she’s the only woman I know who can reach inside my chest and steal my beating heart with her bare hands
I just wanting her to remain my woman, and me her man
As I write poems for you, my heart wrote poems about you
And I don’t add make believe, I only state what’s true
And, God your voice to me is so beautiful…
If unloving you means being smart, then I’d rather be stupid
Cause I can’t seem to remove the arrow that I was shot by from cupid
And lately I just want to read to her so she can hear the emotions
Knowing that I’m loving her and not just going through the motions
I want you, it’s as simple as that, and I’m not giving up
Cause a life without you is not enough

I have lost love and an a aching heart to write heartwarming poetry but I also have a sad soul and a blissfully empty heart full enough to compose the greatest string of expressive words. Yet the sadness consumes all passion needed to progress and my lacking heart beat makes it hard for me to keep track of the time. Still, I can’t decide what is worse, the feeling of losing love or the feeling of never having it to begin with.

It seems time spent while in love goes by in a flash but time spent out of it drags on for eternity.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back