The Front Porch : Somethings we must always remember.

ldgreenjr

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 4, 2013
Center Valley, Pennsylvania
We as a people must always remember that during segregation we all knew exactly where we stood legally. We must always remember the treatment that was received and who delivered it and why.

We must remember back then there was no so called Black on Black crime and if a Black person was accused of a crime it was usually a false charge. We must always remember that the biggest reason for our lack of respect in the world is because we as a people don't respect ourselves enough to love and respect one another.

We continue to spend all of our money on things we don't need rather than building our own corporations that are large enough to create good jobs for everyone of our people- people who would have to sit in the back of the bus or drink from a different water fountain because of skin color or hair texture. We must develop our own cultural identity in order to truly be free.

My given name is Leroy Douglas Green, Jr. I use Ldgreenjr as a reminder of what was stolen from me as an individual by this society of union stolen estates but more importantly what was stolen from "We as a People".

Our true identity was stolen, our true history was stolen, our land was stolen. Yes our land- some of us are descendants of indigenous Moors. Some of us are descendants of the prisoners of the war of 1591- descendants of the Great Songhai Empire- with a warrior spirit. Some of us trace our ancestry all the way back to ancient Kemet aka Egypt and that's all good because we are all in the same boat ship now and we need to organize our crew so we can set a good destiny for ourselves as a people.

It is when we begin to use every and all available means that we will be successful in establishing our selves a Real People with a real identity recognized by all the nations of this planet. We have 26 cities where the efforts need to be organized and consolidated in order to generate more economic power to create the jobs, the housing and the proper education for our people. We must secure our own neighbors in order to eliminate police brutality by the same people who have always been brutal to us.

Until we remember the things we must never forget we will never get back what was stolen from "We as a People".

:hello: ldgreenjr ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

I remember you from years ago, during my earlier days on the Internet. I don't believe we ever did business together, or even talked for that matter ... but i do have memories of you (your name), your endeavors, a very present presence it seemed.

It's nice to have you with us. Please make yourself at home, because you are!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back