Black People : Something to prove/ or something to share inform, inspire and uplift?

Well, I can't speak for some others; but MY "motivations" are to SHARE and INFORM for the "COLLECTIVE CONCERN."

And I, for one, thank you for sharing when it is done to INFORM for the "COLLECTIVE CONCERN".

Even though I may disagree with you on some things (which is normal to disagree--we have our own minds) I particularly found the archaeology and old testament thread rather interesting as it lead me to look into the field known as "biblical archaeology".

peace

Entertainment. It's not that serious for me, but I'm sure other people are probably (over)invested. Things I want to work towards improving or changing I do so. In places like this, it's just idle conversation.

How wonderful!....There are many who do not realize that you can not be any kind of "ACTIVIST" on the Internet.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back