Black People Politics : 'Something is wrong' with presidential election, says civil rights leader Diane Nash

Rudy Giuliani 'jokes' he has 'insurance' on Trump if he gets thrown under the bus

Andrew Buncombe
The Independent

:facepalm:

Zelensky planned to announce Trump’s ‘quo’ on my show. Here’s what happened

...But I had not realized how much the ground had already begun to shift before our meeting. On Sept. 5, The Post published an editorial revealing that it had been “reliably told” that Trump was trying to force Zelensky to investigate Biden.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky attends a welcoming ceremony at Riga Palace in Riga, Latvia, on Oct. 16. (Toms Kalnins/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky attends a welcoming ceremony at Riga Palace in Riga, Latvia, on Oct. 16. (Toms Kalnins/EPA-EFE/Shutterstock)
Image without a caption
By
Fareed Zakaria
Columnist

REPORT: A SECOND STAFFER HEARD TRUMP LOUDLY DISCUSSING EXTORTING UKRAINE
Well this doesn’t bode well for someone hoping to avoid being impeached

... later identified by sources as David Holmes, overheard E.U. ambassador Gordon Sondland speaking to Donald Trump by phone about the investigations the president was pushing Ukraine to open into his political rivals. “In the presence of my staff at a restaurant, Ambassador Sondland called President Trump and told him of his meetings in Kiev,” Taylor said.

bess_levin.png

BY
BESS LEVIN

:rofl:

Trump says impeachment probe has been ‘very hard’ on family

ZEKE MILLER and MELINDA DESLATTE
Associated Press

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back